EPISODE DISCUSSION/RANT 2 - Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Probably the makers were planning to do hide and seek inside the academy and stretch the track, with Ayaan being the coach.

probably as one of the member said makers get to know the trp and reception two days prior to audience so they have scrapped that part and went to the quick revelation part.

Why does all the mega events happen on Sunday especially for Faltu? Does it benefit the show?. Donโ€™t people watch less tv on Sunday and Monday should be used for major sequences.

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I loved Ayaan today!! He is the best husband!! Just worried of both Faltu and Shanaaya will be banned..

Hope it does not happen..

He will not divorce or throw her out of the house...but he will detach himself...He needs some time to heal..And we know Ayaan's temper...

He burns the cricket bat..that hurt me the most!!!

But I think the family will make him understand...Looks like Faltu won't be able to take his punishment...She may even kill herself...He is so hurt and angry..

Thanks to Tanisha..the proxy part is over...

I think both of them were not selected...not sure though..

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Maybe they want happy stuff on other days just for this track... How will it go?

Faltu won't be influenced by Ruhaan...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Why should Faltu take care of Shanaaya? She hates them..Now Faltu has lost everything.. I think she will tell the truth to everyone...and Tanisha will inform Ruhaan of this..

The contract has already been violated..Now Faltu will be Ruhaan's enemy..Ayaan too..

Now, Ayaan will hurt Faltu so much that she will break from within..

She will leave the Mittals and get kidnapped...This will be an awesome track...Before she is on the verge of getting killed, she will apologise and tell the family,Ayaan how much she loves them.. Sid may help Ayaan find Faltu...

This is a potential track..

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Why should Faltu take care of Shanaaya? She hates them..Now Faltu has lost everything.. I think she will tell the truth to everyone...and Tanisha will inform Ruhaan of this..

The contract has already been violated..Now Faltu will be Ruhaan's enemy..Ayaan too..

Now, Ayaan will hurt Faltu so much that she will break from within..

She will leave the Mittals and get kidnapped...This will be an awesome track...Before she is on the verge of getting killed, she will apologise and tell the family,Ayaan how much she loves them.. Sid may help Ayaan find Faltu...

This is a potential track..

Yes ,

But makers will prefer only sautan fyt track as the old people generation who watch on tv are the real trp audience n they will watch only if fl suffers and that too by her sautan. Tatz y they r planning to end Ruhaans track as this won't work out.

So now within 2 to 3 epis itz gonna b officially Tanu vs Faltu,

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Yes ,

But makers will prefer only sautan fyt track as the old people generation who watch on tv are the real trp audience n they will watch only if fl suffers and that too by her sautan. Tatz y they r planning to end Ruhaans track as this won't work out.

Regards

Aarthi

absolutely i guess tv ppl enjoy ex sautan present sautan tracks. Thatโ€™s also especially when itโ€™s between ladies rather than men.

Ghum , anupama all worked when such tracks play out. For a change when they tried ex husband present husband fight then trp dropped on those shows ๐Ÿ˜‚.

I have no idea how the future track is going to play out with Tanu v Faltu along with Ruhaan. Lots of suspense which is good.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarsow

Yes ,

Regards

Aarthi

Well said on sautan part . You know how ITV serial works . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Phoenix22 thumbnail

What is Sid's role here? I feel sorry for him. Fayaan is sorted, they may fight, have MU, but are and willl be together.

The contract is already dead paper now and has no value. So Faltu has to tell everyone the truth. J , I think will support Faltu here. He witnessed the magnitude of risk she took to get Ayaan out of jail.

I think Faltu will play her match on 25th , get selected and abscond after writing a letter/message to Ayaan, family.

Will that be dramatic enough?

I think once Sid gets to know of Tanisha's true colours, he will disown her. Maybe Sid Shanaaya track may be explored once Ruhaan and Ayaan settle their differences and Ayaan gets back the business.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/CBZyyBgKzdM

mishbir_7 thumbnail

For all this to happen show and trp needs to be stable. Currently my concern is only that.

With Rajan Sahi new show news is coming back to back, itโ€™s just makes me think too much.

I just want the scenes to work for the show. I donโ€™t want the show which has great potential to lose it out abruptly.

Makers should really think and play it out. So far the key has been Fayaan and then not being spoilt.