Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Guyz Hi,

Yom trp ryt, wat do u all think will happen with the story.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Faltu will be worried, Kinshuk Faltu conversation, Sid being slapped, Faltu practising

Maybe family drama for a couple of days...

Then the spooky guy + lawyer would enter

Sid may somehow return files to Faltu (i saw their interview today in which Sid said he will help Fayaan so that they unite).... how is the question...maybe he can be the anonymous caller and tell Faltu the location of the goondas...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcev9XW7hQI

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry whom u r referring ji? As you rightly said, I like their interviews very much than the show itself 😀

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Maybe some other series lead pair ji.. As I have not seen anything except 2 (inc Faltu), I have no idea...

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarsow

Guyz Hi,

Regards

Aarthi

I think these family drama will be going on until ML recovers from his injuries. I think by end of the week we will see Ayaan out from jail with Sid help as he is very angry with Tanu for not accepting his love so he will reunited Faltu and Ayaan making Tanu lose .

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

It’s another show leads . Forget about it . We discussed about Faltu here only 😊

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Guyz Hi,

Regards

Aarthi

have no idea reg trp either 0.1 increase or decrease. Show cannot afford to decrease especially considering the slot.

Just saw that star plus is set to launch another rajan sahi show ( have shot the promo too) so that man definitely eyes on these slots and given his records star plus does everything he asks for. I don’t want to the show to face what banni or any other 9pm show has faced. It’s time they take off imlie or rishta but toxicity always wins over good shows.

So it’s extremely important to have good trp and interesting storyline probably that’s why a new entry in the name of businessman is happening,Once Ayaan is out that track will start I suppose. Should get connected with Ayaan professional life.

makers need to realize and give ample screen space to Fayaan.I am not asking them to show all 7 days atleast a 1-2 days of prominent screen time like they did in starting.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Exactly. Oh Mata Rani... Will our slot go??? Let them wind up other nonsense shows... I hope the trp increases in tomorrow's ratings... This IMLIE is the 2nd season right... they did some leap right... saw some insta posts as well... Is that show doing well? Let him eye the 7:30 or 8 slot. Not the 9 pm slot pls... Do you know what kind of a show it is?

But the thing is, the businessman thing is not known to TV audience. How many of the TV audience watch and search BTS religiously like us? To be honest, ppl like us dig out even the slightest detail about the show...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

They have to show positivity , success, villain losing and most importantly romance..