Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

I just hope that does not happen. Here, the audience is intolerant..even with 1 negative track, we all bombarded the forum with comments... Same in insta.. so many ppl have commented. Btw, Faltu is in her trial wear (sports wear). So, there is hope. We should not watch till this track is over.. #FayaanUnited...

As i told u already Imlie is diff and Faltu is diff so don't worry yaar

Now i could sense some positivity with Faltu so wel concentrate on itπŸ‘. And give u my theory.

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Then who will give us the update πŸ˜‚

Who else , If not out our aarsowji ( meaning ok in korea language ) relying on her for the fast forward updates . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

With evil wining ….so disappointing

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Who else , If not out our aarsowji ( meaning ok in korea language ) relying on her for the fast forward updates . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arrey I'm Aarthi, my user name is a mixture of me Aarthi n my sister Sowmya πŸ˜‚

Will do in ff modeπŸ˜‚

Regards

Aarthi

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yep Zu ji, that is why I stopped watching. I remembering our Imlie days where our entire fandom was waiting for something good to happen and finally the makers changed the story itself.

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Champs!!

Some BTS of the businessman and the lawyer are here!!! Some hope finally... Looks like he is somehow related to Ayaan or J...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGFr_g-0Pw8

Pls check the BTS from 7:07...

The businessman is watching Ayana and Faltu on screen... so spooky!!!!

Whatever it is, we just want Ayaan to be out... and Fayaan together... Is this guy a villain or ally to the hero?? Does not make sense if he is the villain as the Mittals are close to being bankrupt now... Looks like he will be a close match for Kanika.. She needs an enemy like this.. Or is he behind Tanisha? If yes, then Mata Rani save him!!!! It will be an atonement for his sins!!

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Hi Champs!!

Some BTS of the businessman and the lawyer are here!!! Some hope finally... Looks like he is somehow related to Ayaan or J...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGFr_g-0Pw8

Pls check the BTS from 7:07...

The businessman is watching Ayana and Faltu on screen... so spooky!!!!

Whatever it is, we just want Ayaan to be out... and Fayaan together... Is this guy a villain or ally to the hero?? Does not make sense if he is the villain as the Mittals are close to being bankrupt now... Looks like he will be a close match for Kanika.. She needs an enemy like this.. Or is he behind Tanisha? If yes, then Mata Rani save him!!!! It will be an atonement for his sins!!

More for u guys!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcev9XW7hQI

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Arrey I'm Aarthi, my user name is a mixture of me Aarthi n my sister Sowmya πŸ˜‚

Will do in ff modeπŸ˜‚

Regards

Aarthi

Sorry , I thought Its a Korean language . I watch Korean drama so I catch a few words from there .

My mistake. Sincere apologies for the mis understanding πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Sorry , I thought Its a Korean language . I watch Korean drama so I catch a few words from there .

My mistake. Sincere apologies for the mis understanding πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Ayyo y apologies n all, i juz told the naming behind my user id.

No need to b sorry n all yaar we r friends come on ❀️❀️

The Korean meaning is nice gud that my user id has some meaning πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hello Champs!!!

Suprabhatham to all of you!!! Hope u guys are doing well..

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago