Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

uploaded yesterday on insta

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KC_DduENsI

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mishbir_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Finally after a long time, watched Faltu’s today episode. I should admit, the episode is good. Tanu manipulating Sid, entire house coming for auction, Shanaaya interference in Fayaan’s life, everything is at good pace. Suprsingly Fayaan’s romance is also very good. Of course the makers can’t show all the romance in a single episode, so they needs a speed breaker in the form of Shanaaya. I like the actor who plays Ruhaan too. As an Imlie season 1 viewer, this much romantic scene is actually a treat for me 🤣. Pls share your thoughts.

agree with you totally. speed breakers are needed and its a norm in itv before someone always interrupts when the couple is romancing or about to kiss. my prob is i would have been ok with anyone else disturbing fayaan ( any fam members) but not this shanaya 😛 i mean she's someone in middle of no where seeking attention and not understanding anything. husband wife who have been part for so many days just like that separated by some stranger. but both ayaan-faltu were irritated by her which was good to see.

The scene & the ambience very nice. it was nicely shot as well with nothing much being edited. Aakash & Niharika have very natural chemistry they both very normal & give vibe of a next door couple. it is nice to see that niharika being allowed to be professional ( so far) esply when you have chosen acting as a career and romantic serial that also in a channel lyk star plus you got to do what the scene and audience demand. I have seen so many issues of young actors parents interfering and making a mess out of the shows in the past.

Anyway romance will go swaha for next 2 weeks I guess until J gets his heart condition right/ mittals with the house. Tanisha manipulating sid again just coz she does not want to be alone. cricket practice romance will also go for a six with shanaya interfering in the practice coz she seems more eager than faltu now 🥱

mishbir_7 thumbnail

Same old story, nothing much happened today. J heart issue is for tomorrow or day after I guess.

Shanaya behaving mad with ruhaan asking to do something for the house coz she’s expecting faltu to make her play for the state trials and ruhaan being hesitant does tell her about her hand. she’s in no mood to listen.

There was a scene between Fayaan kind of an hint ( which I personally felt) Ayaan says that they will come out of this current crisis stronger and adds “ both of our relationship will be more stronger after this” according to ITV if this dialogue is used by the leads then it surely hinting for a crack or misunderstanding or seperation that’s what normally happens ( hope it’s not very severe in faltuverse).

Can’t believe Mittals are in such a mess. Which businessman runs something without a backup. Literally all are jobless & no way of income at all. Seeing family in such terrible state Faltu will be willing to do anything at this point of time even if it’s giving up her cricket place for Shanaya.

Even if ruhaan has bought the house and mittals can stay there it’s still very odd. This easily makes way for Shanaya to barge in any time and disturb. Since Ruhaan does give and take high chances he will tell faltu to make Shanaya better so he will return the house.

This girl and ruhaan are here to make FAYAAN suffer fact 😑. Ruhaan - Ayaan will come face to face tomorrow. Tanisha is already behaving like a psycho and Shanaya is overpowering her. all of a sudden Tanisha doesn’t want Ayaan and now wants family 🤦🏽‍♀️

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the updates ☺️. Previously I did mentioned about Faltu sacrificing her cricket ambitions to give way for Shanaya .

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

Same old story, nothing much happened today. J heart issue is for tomorrow or day after I guess.

Shanaya behaving mad with ruhaan asking to do something for the house coz she’s expecting faltu to make her play for the state trials and ruhaan being hesitant does tell her about her hand. she’s in no mood to listen.

There was a scene between Fayaan kind of an hint ( which I personally felt) Ayaan says that they will come out of this current crisis stronger and adds “ both of our relationship will be more stronger after this” according to ITV if this dialogue is used by the leads then it surely hinting for a crack or misunderstanding or seperation that’s what normally happens ( hope it’s not very severe in faltuverse).

Can’t believe Mittals are in such a mess. Which businessman runs something without a backup. Literally all are jobless & no way of income at all. Seeing family in such terrible state Faltu will be willing to do anything at this point of time even if it’s giving up her cricket place for Shanaya.

Even if ruhaan has bought the house and mittals can stay there it’s still very odd. This easily makes way for Shanaya to barge in any time and disturb. Since Ruhaan does give and take high chances he will tell faltu to make Shanaya better so he will return the house.

This girl and ruhaan are here to make FAYAAN suffer fact 😑. Ruhaan - Ayaan will come face to face tomorrow. Tanisha is already behaving like a psycho and Shanaya is overpowering her. all of a sudden Tanisha doesn’t want Ayaan and now wants family 🤦🏽‍♀️

I feel defn becoz of cricket therel b mu between Fayaan n not other wise, but that won't b for long,

Regards

Aarthi

papi_vs_fayaan thumbnail

Hello friends and Faltu Lovers!

On another note of this show's progression, how do we feel about Faltu still calling her husband Ayaan, "Martsahab" still after being married? Would love to hear your thoughts 😄

mishbir_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: papi_vs_fayaan

Hello friends and Faltu Lovers!

On another note of this show's progression, how do we feel about Faltu still calling her husband Ayaan, "Martsahab" still after being married? Would love to hear your thoughts 😄

Arey thought I was the only one thinking about this glad to know you did too 😁 I too wanted her to call him Ayaan or Ayaan requesting Faltu to call him by name.

But then I thought this Martsahab is so unique which has kind of become an identity for FAYAAN. Only faltu calls him that if she addresses by other names it’s like normal thing nah