Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Hi Champs!!

Won't be active for a few days!!

Well, I think it is cricket that is common between the siblings..

So it is Ayan's biological dad.. J hated cricket..

Ruhaan will not feel anything odd for Faltu I guess!!

I will give Faltu more time for romance... just a concession for doing all of the work alone..

Faltu may not do anything to jeopardise the family or their likes. Let us see what happens!!

Must say that Fayaan looks awesome as a couple!!! So good!!!!!!!!!!

Aarthiji, Goddy ji, Mishbir ji, Zu ji, Desi ji.. I will react to your comments.. These 2 weeks are the most critical weeks of my work... so i will be active (With comments and reviews) from 7th June 5pm...

All the best for your work 👍 I'm sure ull defn reach bigger heights with great success.

If Ruhaans dad is Ayaans biological then it shld b lyk again Ayaan, Ruhaan n Shanaya r half brother n sister i think,

Wat say,

But today i really hated Shanaya more than Tanu.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Same..hated her like hell today!! Spoiled a lovely moment. Maybe the makers are planning an entire track for romance. Ayaan, Ruhaan and Shanaaya have the same father I guess. Both cricket and business comes from him I think. And if u look at it, they are selfless also. Ruhaan, though he hates J, is helping Ayaan indirectly. Shanaaya, as per new BTS, wants to help Faltu's family with the auction etc. Ayan was always a philanthropist and kind-hearted guy. I guess they get it from their biological dad. Maybe they are half-siblings. I really want that to happen...

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay so the surprise bts followed by so called romance has been telecasted in today’s episode?

Goddy2010 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/V7qVhb_NSow

so funny interview 😀

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Finally after a long time, watched Faltu’s today episode. I should admit, the episode is good. Tanu manipulating Sid, entire house coming for auction, Shanaaya interference in Fayaan’s life, everything is at good pace. Suprsingly Fayaan’s romance is also very good. Of course the makers can’t show all the romance in a single episode, so they needs a speed breaker in the form of Shanaaya. I like the actor who plays Ruhaan too. As an Imlie season 1 viewer, this much romantic scene is actually a treat for me 🤣. Pls share your thoughts.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Yes I don’t trust Tanu as of now. I too feel the trio Ayaan, Ruhaan and Shanaaya might be half siblings. In future Ayaan might be conflicted between his biological family and the brought up family. Actually I am happy Ayaan finally kissed Faltu in the cheek. Looks like they didn’t use camera tricks to cheat the audience. As far as romance in Imlie season 1, Aarthi and Zu ji can further elaborate the same 🤣

Goddy2010 thumbnail

What is the instagram video all about ?

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Ayaan teaching Faltu the helicopter shot (batting, MS Dhoni's shot)

Phoenix22 thumbnail

That is actually a good track. Faltu will be most affected as Ayaan, atleast for some time will choose his biological family. Knowing that J caused his dad's death indirectly, he may not forgive him for some time... Faltu will have to be behind patching up between them.