aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Atleast sumthing started na as u gals want 😍🤣,

But as Goddyji said paavam Maartsahab😭😭

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

The things is, Faltu's fans are organic. Unlike all other shows which have a huge fan base, this show is new and the fan base actually depends on the storyline. I don't know why the makers would do a jail track for 1 month and bring in more negativity. Such negativity will only spoil the trp. As we can see, most shows with negative tracks have a lesser trp and there are new shows waiting to take their slot. So, the makers should be careful to not repeat the usual stuff.... ppl are looking for a difference and not usual negativity...

True, faltu fanbase is for the story not due to social media hype. faltu had competition in opposite channels. but the current trp is also not upto the mark for star plus coz they defo expect a 2+ at this slot. they will do anything to get that trp. with IPL getting over things will not be taken lightly. we do not expect a solely romance track and it rarely works without drama.

the last time excessive amount of romantic scenes and track worked for the couple Karthik-Naira in yrkkh. rest of the shows have fallen flat by trying to show sirf romance.

my only request is they /us deserve some good romance along with drama. we have been robbed off since the confession.

with the story lined up i can see huge drama lined up back to back. with house issue,faltu business deal, J heartache, cricket trial, shanaya, what is ayaan gng to do, tanisha next move etc etc.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Did u watch the interview with Shanaaya?

I think she is Ayan's sister..

What do u all think ?

I didn’t watch the full interview , I was busy with Investments events in my place and I also have a fall . I fall down from escalator miss one step ( escalator not moving ) My both ankle swollen.

I think so bcos the moment she touch his hand she said she have the feeling of touching her brother .

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Are u ok Zu ji? Is it a fracture? Pls take care...

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Are u ok Zu ji? Is it a fracture? Pls take care...

Thank you dear . I am ok . Sprain my ankle. Really very painful. Allah save me bcos logically that fall might cause me fracture.

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

I didn’t watch the full interview , I was busy with Investments events in my place and I also have a fall . I fall down from escalator miss one step ( escalator not moving ) My both ankle swollen.

I think so bcos the moment she touch his hand she said she have the feeling of touching her brother .

R u ok dear, how is it now. Take care👍❤️

Drink tender coconut, swelling will reduce n ull feel soothing too.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Yaar guyz,

This Shanaya is so damn irritating 😡😡

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly Shanaya is Damn irritating more than Tanu. Only good thing is she calls Ayaan brother but Dunno what’s with Ruhaan feeling for Faltu in future.

Tanu is having a u turn of feelings today, she was just trying to emotionally manipulate Sid so she gets another chance to revenge.

Makers should be very careful. I wouldn’t have mind her interfering with Faltu cricket or anything why are they making her do this with a husband & wife.

Faltu also turns out to be typical shy ITV daughter in law pushing her husband away from romance. She plans a nice suprise but doesn’t stay there 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Ayaan Ruhaan Shanaya are definitely siblings, Ayaan also felt Shanaya is like little sister. Which angle they are siblings is the doubt. Is their dad is Ayaan biological father or J is their biological father is the mystery to be cleared in future.

Shanaya wants to play state championship just like that. Faltu is also getting ready for that. Why do I feel the deal between Faltu & Ruhaan is something related to that 😵‍💫.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Champs!!

Won't be active for a few days!!

Well, I think it is cricket that is common between the siblings..

So it is Ayan's biological dad.. J hated cricket..

Ruhaan will not feel anything odd for Faltu I guess!!

I will give Faltu more time for romance... just a concession for doing all of the work alone..

Faltu may not do anything to jeopardise the family or their likes. Let us see what happens!!

Must say that Fayaan looks awesome as a couple!!! So good!!!!!!!!!!

Aarthiji, Goddy ji, Mishbir ji, Zu ji, Desi ji.. I will react to your comments.. These 2 weeks are the most critical weeks of my work... so i will be active (With comments and reviews) from 7th June 5pm...

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago