Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Finally some good Fayaan moments coming

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did u watch the entire thing ji? This girl actually needs to be handled better...

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Saw the bts. Is it Shanaaya who is coming in the bts?

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Yes!! She addresses Ayaan as Bhai...

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Thank you for addressing Ayaan as Bhai 😂

Phoenix22 thumbnail

That is the 2nd best thing after Ayaan's release!!

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is true Shanaya barging into the room is annoying and all of you have valid reasons to be angry. And I was quite expecting this from her being annoying and sad things are on the way (from Fayaan's romance angle), not gonna elaborate why it will happen but it will happen for the next plot which makers are making.

I am actually daily dose of drama lover type person, so I am always on, lets see what happens wala mode. I won't say I will enjoy such depressing scenes and romance killing moments, but lets see what happens 😆

Edited by desilseriesfan - 1 years ago
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Exactly... agree with u Mishbir ji.. I still don't think this is about separating Fayaan, that won't happen. IPL ends tomorrow and if they don't show Fayaan, then the trp will be down. All the rajan shahi shows are going down due to pathetic tracks. This is what I see from insta comments.

I think it could be production constraints. They may be trying to cut costs till IPL. After IPL, that cannot be done. I don't think Faltu will do anything without Ayaan's knowledge. She does not have the authority or means to do it. Ruhaan buys the house and asks Mittals to stay there; Faltu and Ayaan can keep a deal that if they get Shanaaya back to form, the house is theirs. It should be a give and take.

Faltu's saas is kind of selfish. So, Faltu should not jeopardize her life for anything.

For me, one of the scenes were symbolic. Ayesha left the house and Shanaaya came in. Is it a signal??

Signal in the sense how?

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Could be a future bahu!!! Who knows...