EPISODE DISCUSSION/RANT 2 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

True.. i don't think even Faltu likes this behaviour of Shanaaya.. Ruhaan is an idiot.. he does not know anything apart from making money.. He should control his sister and understand her needs..

I don't trust the precap as the attire is the same. The precap is symbolic , I guess. Anyway, Fayaan is together and it is all what matters..

yes but faltu needs to draw lines or else Shanaya is defo going to get things done her way. Shanaya can’t think she’s the only important one for Faltu.

For how long Ayaan is going to be understanding can’t that boy live his life without any adjustment atleast with his wife. Makers just wants to play with us 😑

Shanaya caretaker doesn’t give bad vibes for me she kinda stated the truth of Shanaya. If Tanisha is going to stay there are chances Tanisha making use of Shanaya too to revenge faltu.

If the deal Faltu is going to make is along with the family then fine, if not she does everything alone without talking to Ayaan then there is a problem. Ruhaan bought the house for 2 reasons one to keep J under his feet also to keep Shanaya in the house.

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

True.. Once Ruhaan buys the house, why should Tanisha stay there?

J himself will tell Tanisha and Sid to go out if they are the tenants of the house.

Tanisha will have better things to do as she is gonna be investigated for fraud.

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

makers really need to stop weaving the story around Fayaan separation. I understand a daily soap cannot afford to have leads together all the time break up -patch ups are necessary ( not rajan sahi way) & that's how ITV works.

But Fayaan from the start have separated. when they were together they had only cricket practice in their mind. then tanisha marriage,faltu in rocky mode when together then jail just like that 200 episodes went away with them being apart.

all the leads have endless marriages in costumes fayaan were not even lucky to have that kind of marriage. why all their important moments are taken for granted. be it Faltu birthday or their love confession everything was rushed.

next track according to precap is going to be about house and Faltu cricket. Faltu says she's ready for any deal & that 'any' is my concern.I really don't want Ayaan to get hurt by her decisions the boy has suffered enough.

Sumitra went gayaab all of a sudden especially during the imp track. kumkum chachi also gets disappeared now and then. J shoots are done with body double half of the time. ayaan bua family went away just like that. what is with the cast disappearing so much these days.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Exactly... agree with u Mishbir ji.. I still don't think this is about separating Fayaan, that won't happen. IPL ends tomorrow and if they don't show Fayaan, then the trp will be down. All the rajan shahi shows are going down due to pathetic tracks. This is what I see from insta comments.

I think it could be production constraints. They may be trying to cut costs till IPL. After IPL, that cannot be done. I don't think Faltu will do anything without Ayaan's knowledge. She does not have the authority or means to do it. Ruhaan buys the house and asks Mittals to stay there; Faltu and Ayaan can keep a deal that if they get Shanaaya back to form, the house is theirs. It should be a give and take.

Faltu's saas is kind of selfish. So, Faltu should not jeopardize her life for anything.

For me, one of the scenes were symbolic. Ayesha left the house and Shanaaya came in. Is it a signal??

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Personally I believe romance is a hard genre to pull in ITV or webshow, as they run for long time. They can show they are having good moments, dancing and celebrating. It looks very nice for short amount of period. I am saying this from story progress POV, I have seen shows which were and are solely based on sizzling chemistry or romance of the leads. It's not that the characters doesn't have motto in their life but they get lost in their love and romance so much that they forget they are even an individual human being. They glorify romance stuff too much that after certain point it becomes hard to pull the story. Believe me, La La Land doesn't sustain. Thus, TRP starts to drop and makers use pain to increase drama. As a result, in difficult phase of the couple's life, when couples should show trust they betray each other, when they needs support they part their way and that breaks audience completely. We all know the rest of the story of these shows - accident, memory loss, another ML/FL, leap, MU or worst - generation leap.

The main attraction of "Faltu" show is it's story itself. The show is not based on Fayaan's romance, it's about individual journey of Faltu and Ayaan, how they cross path. From the very start they had always showed their individual backstory, their love for cricket, cost of dream, sacrifice for family and society, the unspoken emotion towards each other and how their relation became stronger with time. Though it is still too early to brag about anything, cause I don't trust ITV shows.

My perspective might seem old and not so romantic but when Fayaan looks at each other in the most difficult situation and assures each other without saying a word, "yes, I am with you", that's golden! For example, the jail sequence, even though there wasn't any good romantic Fayaan scenes but it was still a hit track. The sole reason is their trust and believe that s/he is with me. We could literally feel their emotions when Faltu was crying in her bedroom all alone or Ayaan saying to Faltu I trust you. That's diamond, platinum whatever you name it.

In initial days, when they were separated and MU was at it's peak; their longing for each other made us emotional, even though their scenes were captured separately. That tells how strong and pure Fayaan's love and how good Aakash and Niharika acts.

Of course we would love to see romance that a couple shares but it shouldn't be the main attraction of the story, that's completely my personal opinion. There are thousands things to explore, past history of Ayaan, his cricket journey, how he fell in love with cricket, his paternity truth, Faltu's cricket journey, how she balance her personal life and cricket career, Mittal family business, Sid-Tanisha and many many things. I just hope makers don't make it hotchpotch. This show might not be the best show but still it is standing strong with lots of drama, good story telling and directing.

Edited by desilseriesfan - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hello Ji,

Glad to interact with you!! +1 to all your points... The romance should be one aspect. The makers should show at least some good moments to balance all the emotions. We have extreme emotions on shows, and it is good to have a balance as the pair itself is so good!! They are not vulgar; their acting does not seem forced. To all those small nuances, like Faltu knowing that Ayan is allergic to sweet potato and all that!! It was so good!!

But what happened today was unpardonable. No one can encroach into a bedroom just like that. Today Shanaaya requesting Ayaan to adjust in the guest bedroom is way above anyone's tolerance limit. I felt she may get attached to this family and is here to stay. Cricket and trusting each other is the key. Ayaan always trusted Faltu. Not even once did Faltu think of leaving Ayaan despite Tanisha's repeated threats and torture. This speaks volumes of their intense love and trust. The audience, however, would need to see some romance. It need not be romance all the way. Maybe less than a week where the couple spends time together with cricket and other light-hearted moments. An ice-cream date would be good!! Now that the family has accepted Faltu, family bonding needs to be shown.

Ayaan's paternity is complicated!! Does he have a relation with Shanaaya or was it just a simple comment from her? I somehow see some sibling vibes between Ayaan and Shanaaya... The main attraction is how all these plots are balanced. But as fans of Fayaan, it would be a treat to watch them together spending some happy moments before the next issue crops up. Here, the issue is already

Phoenix22 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7toKY0jjjjw

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is what I am fearing for long time. Why makers cannot give atleast two episodes of happiness to the audience? This is really bad. Shanaaya asking Ayaan to stay in guest room is disgusting

Phoenix22 thumbnail

It is.. and barging into ones room with a newly married couple is even more disgusting.. do take a look at the BTS