Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you dear for sharing.

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Champs!!

Great episode... Lots of emotions... Lots of tears and happiness... Sid is our hero... He was the one who informed Faltu of the vehicle's whereabouts. Ayesha has truly turned negative. She now wants Kinshuk to leave his family and stay with her. Well, where one stays after marriage is left to the couple. If Ayesha had a problem from the very beginning staying with the family, that is understandable. But, leaving the family when it is under distress is unpardonable. Even if that is forgiven, what she did today is unforgivable. She wants Kinshuk to move in with her as Ayaan is back and can take care of the family. How rude and selfish!! The thing is, she was part of a joint family and disowned it when an issue came up. It would have been different if she had issues with living in a joint family right from first.

Shanaaya comes to stay with the Mittals and brother zones Ayaan. So, no romantic involvement in that angle. She tells Ayaan that his hand feels like Ruhaan's and requests him if she can address him as Bhai... So that thing is solved. Ruhaan will also not be behind Faltu as he respects women. The only thing that I hated was Shanaaya requesting Ayaan to adjust in the guest room so that she can stay with Faltu. Kya nonsense hai yaar!!! 3 to 4 days thak tumne love birds ka room occupy kiya and unko alag kiya..Bechaara Fayaan!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it is me, more than Ruhaan and Shanaaya, Ayan and the latter look like siblings. The precap was ok; a business deal between Faltu and Ruhaan for the house is not a bad idea. But the family has to agree, and she will not go against the family. It is good that the romantic tracks don't start till IPL is over. IPL is getting over tomorrow. Hence, all the romantic and interesting tracks should start from Monday.

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Hi Champs!!

Great episode... Lots of emotions... Lots of tears and happiness... Sid is our hero... He was the one who informed Faltu of the vehicle's whereabouts. Ayesha has truly turned negative. She now wants Kinshuk to leave his family and stay with her. Well, where one stays after marriage is left to the couple. If Ayesha had a problem from the very beginning staying with the family, that is understandable. But, leaving the family when it is under distress is unpardonable. Even if that is forgiven, what she did today is unforgivable. She wants Kinshuk to move in with her as Ayaan is back and can take care of the family. How rude and selfish!! The thing is, she was part of a joint family and disowned it when an issue came up. It would have been different if she had issues with living in a joint family right from first.

Shanaaya comes to stay with the Mittals and brother zones Ayaan. So, no romantic involvement in that angle. She tells Ayaan that his hand feels like Ruhaan's and requests him if she can address him as Bhai... So that thing is solved. Ruhaan will also not be behind Faltu as he respects women. The only thing that I hated was Shanaaya requesting Ayaan to adjust in the guest room so that she can stay with Faltu. Kya nonsense hai yaar!!! 3 to 4 days thak tumne love birds ka room occupy kiya and unko alag kiya..Bechaara Fayaan!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it is me, more than Ruhaan and Shanaaya, Ayan and the latter look like siblings. The precap was ok; a business deal between Faltu and Ruhaan for the house is not a bad idea. But the family has to agree, and she will not go against the family. It is good that the romantic tracks don't start till IPL is over. IPL is getting over tomorrow. Hence, all the romantic and interesting tracks should start from Monday.

Thank you for the updates dear .

Sharing room with Faltu . Faltu is a married woman and now she need to luka chuppi to be with her husband . My God this is too much 😡

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Sharing room with Faltu . Faltu is a married woman and now she need to luka chuppi to be with her husband . My God this is too much 😡

Now this is what I feared of. Come on. Brother zoning was good but Ayaan has come out after long and no has the right to keep them apart. Until Faltu doesn’t literally prioritise what she wants things are going to be difficult for her.

I mean who on Earth agrees to that to stay away fro Your husband who you yearned for so long.how much thankful is one going to be.

Faltu talking business deal with Ruhaan

I saw an interview of Aakash where he was saying that the story is taking a turn and changes so it was important for the jail track, which states that ruhaan-shanaaya are here to stay.

Romantic track isn’t gonna happen how much we expect. It’s all going to be like rain drops here and there that also only if the makers and directors thinks about it.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

True!! Lukka Chuppi for the next 3 to 4 days!!

All because of J who threw away his home for money and snatched Ayan's shares!!!

I think Shanaaya and Ayan look like siblings!!

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Prathayaksha thanks for the update,

Shanaya asking Ayaan to stay in guest bedroom😮

Oh no makers come on yaar after a long tym Fayaan together n u r again sep them oh no😡

I'll watch epi n get back

Sid is whitewashed i thout so,

Regards

Aarthi

Edited by aarsow - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hi Champs!!

It was kind of expected. Aarthiji's theory is becoming true.

But will Ruhaan shift to the Mittal House?

Shanaaya is annoying. The makers could have given us some happiness, atleast for a couple of days.

Anyway, Fayaan is together and Ayaan is such an understanding guy. Let us see what happens next...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

True.. now they will be like lovers playing lukka chuppi ...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

True.. i don't think even Faltu likes this behaviour of Shanaaya.. Ruhaan is an idiot.. he does not know anything apart from making money.. He should control his sister and understand her needs..

I don't trust the precap as the attire is the same. The precap is symbolic , I guess. Anyway, Fayaan is together and it is all what matters..