Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

That was the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix22 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awww thanks for update,

I'll watch n post my analysis n review.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Awww thanks for update,

I'll watch n post my analysis n review.

Regards

Aarthi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKghxY9vnOc

Word Count: 1

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Tanu wants Ayaan now we have Shanaya wants Faltu 🤦🏻‍♀️

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Atleast Shanaya will not want to marry Faltu. Its ok..a give and take...and let the Mittals suffer a bit ji... They have always been safe... Ayaan gave up his dreams for JM Mart and they disowned him. By the time they realised their mistake (J, Savitha), they lost everything. Faltu had to work day and night to get Ayaan released. So, it is time for the MIttals to be a part of the WORKING CLUB. Let them help Faltu handle Shanaaya.

And, I feel sorry for the girl though I am equally annoyed. I have a friend who went into depression and anxiety due to a breakup. She was exactly like this. I just hope she does not interfere in Fayaan's privacy as they have not started living peacefully!!!

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Atleast Shanaya will not want to marry Faltu. Its ok..a give and take...and let the Mittals suffer a bit ji... They have always been safe... Ayaan gave up his dreams for JM Mart and they disowned him. By the time they realised their mistake (J, Savitha), they lost everything. Faltu had to work day and night to get Ayaan released. So, it is time for the MIttals to be a part of the WORKING CLUB. Let them help Faltu handle Shanaaya.

And, I feel sorry for the girl though I am equally annoyed. I have a friend who went into depression and anxiety due to a breakup. She was exactly like this. I just hope she does not interfere in Fayaan's privacy as they have not started living peacefully!!!

I just hope she don’t cause trouble to Ayaan and Faltu relationship . She is too young to be pair with SID . The only thing I can think of her is she will cause trouble to Faltu cricket career or take too much time of Ayaan to coach her . Another evil lady is Ruhaan’s Daima .

Phoenix22 thumbnail

True.. As long as she is not inclined towards Ayaan romantically, it is ok. Let us see how Ruhaan approaches this. He would not want his sister to be in some other family just like that. She would be around 22 years, can be paired with Sid if needed. That would give them another track. Tanisha is not gonna accept Sid. She may even try to kill Sid or his parents for having stolen the vehicle. I hope it was SID who helped. For all what SId did, he deserves to marry Shanaaya as a form of repentance. Let him take care of her so that he can atone all the sins. Shanaaya's statement is what makes me think.. She came to the Mittals not just to stay with Faltu, but to be with the family. She wants a FAMILY PACK...

Maybe both of them can be cricketers and a competitive spirit may come in between the two. Who knows!!!

It is best to live in the moment!! For now FAYAAN is together.....

Phoenix22 thumbnail

These guys are so cute!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BPi-4Jym_8

They rescheduled the live to 6pm today, if there is a session, I will share the insta video link..