Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

All hopes shattered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0DevNq-qAY

I think I will watch only after this track ends!! It is a bit too annoying for me as well.

The whole family against Faltu again 😮😡.

So boring even I'm gonna cum back only after this track ends.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Champs!!

I think it is time for me to take a break from watching Faltu. It has gone toxic just like Thapki Pyar Ki2 with the villain winning every time. I will visit the forum everyday just to wish you all and will comment on the episodes only if this track ends and some positivity comes. I am forever positive, but the BTS has given me a reality check. Maybe I am being impulsive here (just here as I am a very patient person) as all of us expected this negativity to end this week. Looks like they will stretch this upto the 200th episode.

I hope all of u know what happened to Thapki pyar ki2. It was full of toxic bullshit; the villain was winning all the time. The trp went down (the fl left) and the show went off-air soon... I just hope that does not happen to Faltu. It is too early to say all this. But this pathetic track being extended is unpardonable!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hi Champs!!

I think it is time for me to take a break from watching Faltu. It has gone toxic just like Thapki Pyar Ki2 with the villain winning every time. I will visit the forum everyday just to wish you all and will comment on the episodes only if this track ends and some positivity comes. I am forever positive, but the BTS has given me a reality check. Maybe I am being impulsive here (just here as I am a very patient person) as all of us expected this negativity to end this week. Looks like they will stretch this upto the 200th episode.

I hope all of u know what happened to Thapki pyar ki2. It was full of toxic bullshit; the villain was winning all the time. The trp went down (the fl left) and the show went off-air soon... I just hope that does not happen to Faltu. It is too early to say all this. But this pathetic track being extended is unpardonable!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just too angry today Aarthiji!!! They spoiled a good plot and the villain is winning!!! Maybe I am overreacting as I did not expect this!!

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

🤦🏻‍♀️. I was hoping to see Ayaan and Faltu together . Now I am getting fed up seeing Tanu and the geng .

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

🤦🏻‍♀️. I was hoping to see Ayaan and Faltu together . Now I am getting fed up seeing Tanu and the geng .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXE0r5mWdM0

Clearer version of the BTS

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was expecting this to happen. Ayaan mom is such a selfish flipper. With the trp increase now they want to drag this shit track. pretty sure with everything Ayaan mom / dad will ask her to leave Ayaan so he can come out of jail. Ayaan family super selfish they never gave me good vibes especially his parents. His mother is fine with anyone if that’s for her advantage if not blame it all on others.

Faltu is Ayaan wife fine then what is he for other? why rest of the people aren’t even helping her to get him out or do their share to find something They are waiting till she comes and asks them to help.

Faltu did play a little overconfident with hiding the file thing. It was so obvious with a person like Sid to hide such things he has always been shown successful with his plans.

If they keep on dragging with evilness winning or Faltu sacrificing I am so done with the show. CVs rushed so many good tracks but dragging this one forever now.

at the moment I am like can’t be bothered with togetherness of fayaan or their seperation. Fed up.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

True...actually the BTS does give us hope.. Ayaan's dad asks Faltu not to leave. I think she decided to take this decision after Ayan's mom's emotional drama. But J is strong.. He (in the BTS above) did say that they are ready to pack their things and leave.. I think I may have to reduce the hatred I have for him, but it is still too early.. I don't know why they are dragging this track. What does it take them to show Fayaan together? I won't watch till this shit track ends!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXE0r5mWdM0

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
aarsow thumbnail

I don't know y, i feel all these is being a plan by Fayaan, to bring out the true intentions of Sid😡.

Don't throw chappals gals.

See Faltu is not that type of gal who gives up in Ayaan so easily as she said she will rather die.Let us wait n see na, it can also b a plan to bring out the true intentions of Sid n to teach Tanisha a lesson.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Could be ji...but how? No papers and Ayaan is in jail... If Tanu has to give the papers, Faltu has to leave right..😪

aarsow thumbnail

Could be ji...but how? No papers and Ayaan is in jail... If Tanu has to give the papers, Faltu has to leave right..😪

See Faltu is Ayaans legally wedded wife if Tanu says leave Ayaan she can't do that ryt. There has to b some plans . Faltu will not sign divorce papers n all without consulting Ayaan think in that way.

I think on Thursday we will get a solution to this track.

Regards

Aarthi