Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Faltu on the same trp as last week..

So once Ayaan is out, we hope to see better tracks with FAYAAN and more trp as well!!

And here is the Ayaan Mittal swag (shared by one of the crew members on youtube)!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4JDOGqMhrYc (this with Ayaan's swag bgm would be a totally different experience)

Stories β€’ Instagram (I think I saw the brown files with Faltu)

So, are we gonna be happy finally???????????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Exactly.. Faltu has a stable trp because the audience support is organic...

It is not TWITTER or social media trending.. Ppl are actually watching it..

All of us are so happy about it..

Which forum was it? Are those ppl jealous that our male lead is a one woman man, has not slept with other women and that our female lead has 1 husband and is madly in love with him?πŸ˜ƒ

exactly nor do we have social media war. one had pointed out despite all the shows losing faltu is doing better so they can't just blame. so another has said its coz there is a 10mt break for IPL during faltu telecast that's y da trp ( seriously πŸ˜•) and they have mocked how the lead got married to tanisha and fell in love after getting to know faltu sindoor truth and tanisha mariied to cousin bro etc bla.

I would've replied back but thought will stay away & why waste our time. their own show has lost track and female lead is married to some1 and male lead engaged to sister currently fighting for child.the longest running in ITV has been talking about Faltu not bad πŸ˜‰

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Such a cringe story!! How does it survive? We are interested in quality and not SM war.. We are happy souls like Fayaan!!

Before ipl, Faltu was 2.2 right?

We are lucky that all the misunderstanding etc. happened initially...

Can we all have that Ayaan swag now??😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

Most probably yes, he will buy and might give it to faltu as a thankful gesture and faltu will be more indebted and ayaan might have to coach shanaya as well.

as the story progresses next it is going to be faltu being ignorant despite all the warnings and getting into trouble. she will be on a mode ruhaan ji did this that so its our farz to support shanya etc ( lets see).

I think your theory will happen as I was thinking the same .

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

exactly nor do we have social media war. one had pointed out despite all the shows losing faltu is doing better so they can't just blame. so another has said its coz there is a 10mt break for IPL during faltu telecast that's y da trp ( seriously πŸ˜•) and they have mocked how the lead got married to tanisha and fell in love after getting to know faltu sindoor truth and tanisha mariied to cousin bro etc bla.

I would've replied back but thought will stay away & why waste our time. their own show has lost track and female lead is married to some1 and male lead engaged to sister currently fighting for child.the longest running in ITV has been talking about Faltu not bad πŸ˜‰

You did the right thing by ignoring those jealous people . πŸ‘πŸ»

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Hi gals,

Finally i saw the epi inspite of my really busy day, my saas eye surgery n i shld fully tc of my daughter,

Epi was gud, Dayaans will b a flop though,

Sid will defn be whitewashed i could sense that clearly,

Precap super πŸ‘Œ

But i don't know y Shanaya will not fall for Ayaan but will want to b only with Faltu,

Ruhaan n Shanaya track will end once itz know J is not responsible for his dads condition and tatl b proved by Fayaan,

Ryt now till Ruhaans track end Tanu will b on break and once track ends Tanu will b back isy point,

Faltu will have to sacrifice her cricket for Shanaya but not for long as Shanaya will understand and her track will end along with Ruhaans exit.

I think max sat sun Ayaan will b out.

Tanu n Kanikas temp exit will happen.

Regards

Aarthi

Thank you Aarthiji . Speedy recovery to your mother in law .

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is anyone watching Insta live of Akash and Niharika?

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Live postponed to Fri 2pm Goddy ji..