Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Faltu on the same trp as last week..

So once Ayaan is out, we hope to see better tracks with FAYAAN and more trp as well!!

And here is the Ayaan Mittal swag (shared by one of the crew members on youtube)!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4JDOGqMhrYc (this with Ayaan's swag bgm would be a totally different experience)

Stories โ€ข Instagram (I think I saw the brown files with Faltu)

So, are we gonna be happy finally???????????๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

I think Ruhaan will buy the Mittals house . Yes we wait for Ayaan to be out from jail . Missing seeing Ayaan and Faltu together.

Most probably yes, he will buy and might give it to faltu as a thankful gesture and faltu will be more indebted and ayaan might have to coach shanaya as well.

as the story progresses next it is going to be faltu being ignorant despite all the warnings and getting into trouble. she will be on a mode ruhaan ji did this that so its our farz to support shanya etc ( lets see).

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Yes, especially because it is a huge house and Shanaaya may want to stay there!! She needs a proper therapist and ppl who understand her. Mental health is not something ppl understand unfortunately.

Even family members may not understand depression, anxiety etc.

I just hope Shanaaya is empowered so that she does not have to come running to Faltu. Ayaan may understand, but not the rest of the family. Even Faltu won't be able to handle her as she prioritises Ayaan the most..

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

But y really don't know ,

Watz ur opinion on y Faltu not taking Ayaans name๐Ÿ˜ฎ i find it weird,

Will watch epi n get back,

Regards

Aarthi

I somehow feel her not taking his name or talking about him coz once he's out shanaya is going to see who ayaan is and will be lyk oh he's ur husband so famous i use to be his fan bla bla also there can be chances where shanaya will jealous that faltu giving full attention to ayaan and not coming to meet her etc.

will see how it plays out.

P.S i visited a certain forum and faltu is being mocked there for having stable trp despite their shows losing trps amidst their favrt track being played out. had a good laugh

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi gals,

Finally i saw the epi inspite of my really busy day, my saas eye surgery n i shld fully tc of my daughter,

Epi was gud, Dayaans will b a flop though,

Sid will defn be whitewashed i could sense that clearly,

Precap super ๐Ÿ‘Œ

But i don't know y Shanaya will not fall for Ayaan but will want to b only with Faltu,

Ruhaan n Shanaya track will end once itz know J is not responsible for his dads condition and tatl b proved by Fayaan,

Ryt now till Ruhaans track end Tanu will b on break and once track ends Tanu will b back isy point,

Faltu will have to sacrifice her cricket for Shanaya but not for long as Shanaya will understand and her track will end along with Ruhaans exit.

I think max sat sun Ayaan will b out.

Tanu n Kanikas temp exit will happen.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

I think more than Faltu, Ayaan will be in trouble. First, he has to coach Shanaaya. Next, he has to set up the business. Once Ayaan is there, Fayaan will be together all the time. J should try to decipher what he did to Ruhaan and why he was behaving weirdly.

Faltu has self-respect. So, she helping Shanaaya and Ruhaan paying her will not sit well with her. He helped her once, she attended to Shanaaya (1st when they met). Then he called her , she helped and he helped her with the testimony. Then Shanaaya barged into the Mittal House, so now it is his turn to help. Maybe he will help with the files as the vehicle has been stolen. Then as a gesture of goodwill, Ayaan may have to coach Shanaaya. More than Faltu, I guess Ayaan is more relatable to Shanaaya as both lost their cricket dreams.

Faltu helping Shanaaya is purely based on humanity and give and take. She is sympathetic. If u remember, she helped Ayaan run the Ittarpur mart to get coaching. She helped him a number of times, expecting something and later without expecting anything. Here, she is forced to do all this because of her helplessness. The Mittals , I feel are idiots. All these years, they were millionaires and they don't really have that influential circle. And they permitted Kanika to own 60% of the shares. Not just that Janardhan transferred all of Ayaan's shares to Sid. So all what Faltu is going through is because of the MIttals.. As we know, BEGGARS can't be CHOOSERS.

I just hope Ruhaan does not cross the boundary as Ayaan is damn possessive. Same with Faltu. If Shanaaya or Ruhaan cross their boundary, then that is it!!! Faltu's priority has always been Ayaan. Looking at them love each other is like POETRY..

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

I somehow feel her not taking his name or talking about him coz once he's out shanaya is going to see who ayaan is and will be lyk oh he's ur husband so famous i use to be his fan bla bla also there can be chances where shanaya will jealous that faltu giving full attention to ayaan and not coming to meet her etc.

will see how it plays out.

P.S i visited a certain forum and faltu is being mocked there for having stable trp despite their shows losing trps amidst their favrt track being played out. had a good laugh

May b ur possibilities also thr,

I feel cricket only between Faltu n Shanaya,

Let us see how it goes,

But no more leads sep plz I'm done.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Exactly.. Faltu has a stable trp because the audience support is organic...

It is not TWITTER or social media trending.. Ppl are actually watching it..

All of us are so happy about it..

Which forum was it? Are those ppl jealous that our male lead is a one woman man, has not slept with other women and that our female lead has 1 husband and is madly in love with him?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

I think more than Faltu, Ayaan will be in trouble. First, he has to coach Shanaaya. Next, he has to set up the business. Once Ayaan is there, Fayaan will be together all the time. J should try to decipher what he did to Ruhaan and why he was behaving weirdly.

Faltu has self-respect. So, she helping Shanaaya and Ruhaan paying her will not sit well with her. He helped her once, she attended to Shanaaya (1st when they met). Then he called her , she helped and he helped her with the testimony. Then Shanaaya barged into the Mittal House, so now it is his turn to help. Maybe he will help with the files as the vehicle has been stolen. Then as a gesture of goodwill, Ayaan may have to coach Shanaaya. More than Faltu, I guess Ayaan is more relatable to Shanaaya as both lost their cricket dreams.

Faltu helping Shanaaya is purely based on humanity and give and take. She is sympathetic. If u remember, she helped Ayaan run the Ittarpur mart to get coaching. She helped him a number of times, expecting something and later without expecting anything. Here, she is forced to do all this because of her helplessness. The Mittals , I feel are idiots. All these years, they were millionaires and they don't really have that influential circle. And they permitted Kanika to own 60% of the shares. Not just that Janardhan transferred all of Ayaan's shares to Sid. So all what Faltu is going through is because of the MIttals.. As we know, BEGGARS can't be CHOOSERS.

I just hope Ruhaan does not cross the boundary as Ayaan is damn possessive. Same with Faltu. If Shanaaya or Ruhaan cross their boundary, then that is it!!! Faltu's priority has always been Ayaan. Looking at them love each other is like POETRY..

You are ryt, well said.

This track again is to give a break to Dayaans and to make world understand that J is not wrong n tatl b done by Fayaan n so Mittals rejoice Faltus entry as bahu.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Hi gals,

Finally i saw the epi inspite of my really busy day, my saas eye surgery n i shld fully tc of my daughter,

Epi was gud, Dayaans will b a flop though,

Sid will defn be whitewashed i could sense that clearly,

Precap super ๐Ÿ‘Œ

But i don't know y Shanaya will not fall for Ayaan but will want to b only with Faltu,

Ruhaan n Shanaya track will end once itz know J is not responsible for his dads condition and tatl b proved by Fayaan,

Ryt now till Ruhaans track end Tanu will b on break and once track ends Tanu will b back isy point,

Faltu will have to sacrifice her cricket for Shanaya but not for long as Shanaya will understand and her track will end along with Ruhaans exit.

I think max sat sun Ayaan will b out.

Tanu n Kanikas temp exit will happen.

Regards

Aarthi

Hope everything is ok on your side Aarthiji.. I will be on leave tomorrow, so will watch the epi and put a detailed review.

I will be happy for atleast 100 episodes with Tanu... Can't handle her. Sid...usko kya hoga.. He lost everything....

I think Tanu and Kanika might go to jail for some time... that will increase audience interest and the trp as well...

If the makers work on this track really well this week, then Faltu can be on number 3 next week.