Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

6pm IST...

I will post the link here ji..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Phoenix ji. You and Aarthi are the pillar of this forum. Lots of love โค๏ธ to you gys.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

All of us here are the pillars of the forum ji..

We are a FAMILY...

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

All of us here are the pillars of the forum ji..

We are a FAMILY...

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes we are all a beautiful family with no expectations and only love for each other and our beautiful jodi Fayaanโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shanaya is super irritating and Faltu is irritating me even more. Ruhaan thinking about Faltu- Shanaya bond. Pretty sure heโ€™s trying to make use of her for Shanaya.

Faltu is on humanity mode as usual whereas everyone can see how weird Shanaya is. She was so adamant on staying at Faltu place.

I also notice one thing Faltu never took Ayaan name infront of her or spoke about him.

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

Shanaya is super irritating and Faltu is irritating me even more. Ruhaan thinking about Faltu- Shanaya bond. Pretty sure heโ€™s trying to make use of her for Shanaya.

Faltu is on humanity mode as usual whereas everyone can see how weird Shanaya is. She was so adamant on staying at Faltu place.

I also notice one thing Faltu never took Ayaan name infront of her or spoke about him.

But y really don't know ,

Watz ur opinion on y Faltu not taking Ayaans name๐Ÿ˜ฎ i find it weird,

Will watch epi n get back,

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

But y really don't know ,

Watz ur opinion on y Faltu not taking Ayaans name๐Ÿ˜ฎ i find it weird,

Will watch epi n get back,

Regards

Aarthi

I think it is kind of understood that Ayaan is Faltu's pillar. Maybe that was the way the dialogues were written. I just feel Faltu is being practical here. Her only way to get Ayaan out is to handle Shanaaya. It is a give and take like what Ruhaan mentioned. Let the Mittals not utter a word. They could not support Faltu in any way other than crying and nagging. They could not even get a lawyer despite being so influential and having a huge business empire. It is true Shanaaya is upset and needs support. But Faltu is not doing anything for free here. The moment she got to know Shanaaya is Ruhaan's sister, she used the opportunity. She got the lawyer. Ruhaan helped with the testimony in exchange of handling her on that particular day.

As Mishbir ji said, she is too annoying and insecure. The whole world knows Faltu's and Ayaan's story. So even if she does not say anything, it is still ok. Maybe in the heart of hearts, Faltu will be like super insecure and possessive that she does not want anyone to come near Ayaan. This possessive trait of both of them will be an issue. Shanaaya could try to get close to Ayaan as he was the best during his time - this is why I feel Faltu should brotherzone Ruhaan and Ayaan should sisterzone Shanaaya.

If you look at the precap today, either Faltu has done something to steal the vehicle or Ruhaan has helped her with it. Either way, the vehicle with the file is missing and Ayaan is on his way home!!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I don't care if Shanaaya stays with the Mittals or does all weird stuff. Life is a give and take. Let J or Faltu compensate Ruhaan for his favour.

The last thing I want is Ruhaan being after Faltu; I think he is a gentleman who respects Faltu and he is very well aware of the high publicity marriage Fayaan had !! J is his only enemy and I think that will be the next track. As an obligation, Ayaan may coach Shanaaya as well (I don't want that). The man is an unintentional charmer, and anyone will fall for him...

Sid, poor chap..he lost everything...

Who do u guys think stole the vehicle?

Faltu/her friends or Ruhaan's ppl?

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the updates .

I donโ€™t like Ruhaan flashback of Faltu , he is planning something. He will help Faltu to get Ayaan out from the jail . But nothing is done for free . Shaniya will possessive towards Faltu , this will cause problems. Still a ? what she will do once she saw Ayaan as he is good cricket player in his days . He will be chochMaybe she will demand his attention. I think Tanu 2.0 in the making ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ( I might be wrong )

Phoenix22 thumbnail

More than Tanu 2.0, I think she will be someone who wants attention as u mentioned ji.. not a psycho , but an insecure, emotionally unstable girl. But the thing is, the more she gets attached to Faltu, the safer Janardhan is!!!

J, intentionally or unintentionally has hurt Ruhaan.

Ruhaan being after Faltu won't be a possibility, he is decent and knows his limits. The whole world knows the story of Fayaan. But, Shanaaya is gonna be an issue. It depends on how Ayaan handles her. If she has no romantic inclination, then it is ideal.

My thinking is, Ruhaan will corner J in front of his family as J said that as long as his son and family are there with him, he can handle anything.

I think, for now, let us all focus on Ayaan returning from jail and seeing Fayaan live life together. If they can handle Tanisha, Shanaaya is nothing. Shanaaya wants cricket , so there is a common goal. Once the girl starts practising, then she may not need other ppl to placate her.

Any guess on who is gonna buy the MITTAL HOUSE? I think Ruhaan would buy that!!

Coaching is ok Ji..as long as she is not attracted towards him. If that happens, then Faltu should lock Ayaan in the house and tell him not to go out except for work. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I think Ruhaan will buy the Mittals house . Yes we wait for Ayaan to be out from jail . Missing seeing Ayaan and Faltu together.