Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

I wanted Sid to marry the good psycho so that she does not come behind Ayaan.. We are tired of Tanu's obsession..

I think for Sid only they brout her.

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

According to the precap seems Shanaya has entered mittal house meet faltu.

Shanaya is defo going to be Faltu enemy in cricket. If the makers are ready focus on the main plot it’s important the enemy or opponent is also from Cricket rather than Tanisha and Kanika.

Shanaya will get cured and once she enters the cricket she will notice the popularity and potential Faltu has got amidst all & will jealous insecure etc

In further She might beg faltu for a place in the team try and emotionally manipulate her.

Last thing I would want is her falling for Ayaan or ruhaan for faltu. Ayaan might know Shanaya after seeing her face that she was a cricketer etc.

for now all I want is him out nothing matters or interests me.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh ok. You are talking about this match making. Whatever if the makers are not giving lighter Fayaan moments, before the next bomb they will loose the audience big time.

aarsow thumbnail

Well epi was gud,

I think Ruhaan will get to know the truth who was behind his dad's state a few days after Ayaan is out.

Kanika n Tanu are only vamps no doubt, i don't think Ruhaan n Shanaya are villains coz could see Ruhaans gud nature too n Shanaya myt b involved only with cricket,

This track again is to prove Faltus gud nature to both Mittals and Ruhaan .

Sid will b white washed no doubt.

Next week Sid will try to harm Dayaans by acting as of being with them is my analysis though myt b wrong,

I don't think Mittals will move out from their house as Fayaan will do sumthing,

Ayaan will b out by sat no doubt.

Then the drama starts but Ruhaan is positive character only n hez juz a track which will end soon.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Could be!! Shanaaya had an accident 6 years back, so that would be in her teenage. So could Ayaan know about her?

Will Shanaaya be that thankless?? Anything is possible.

We need Fayaan moments... As Goddyji said, audience should have interest in the show.. and Fayaan is the pillar of the show...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Very true ji.. Fayaan is needed... it has been so many episodes..

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

According to the precap seems Shanaya has entered mittal house meet faltu.

Shanaya is defo going to be Faltu enemy in cricket. If the makers are ready focus on the main plot it’s important the enemy or opponent is also from Cricket rather than Tanisha and Kanika.

Shanaya will get cured and once she enters the cricket she will notice the popularity and potential Faltu has got amidst all & will jealous insecure etc

In further She might beg faltu for a place in the team try and emotionally manipulate her.

Last thing I would want is her falling for Ayaan or ruhaan for faltu. Ayaan might know Shanaya after seeing her face that she was a cricketer etc.

for now all I want is him out nothing matters or interests me.

Shanaya will not fall for Ayaan as both Ruhaan n Shanaya are juz a track or episode in Fayaans life which will end soon once Ruhaan cones to know J is not responsible for his dads death.

Shanaya will only b a threat to Faltus cricket career but only till she understands Faltus sacrifice n I'm sure they won't b in show for long.

My theory i myt b wrong though.

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

They should move on the story with Faltu career , how a husband support his wife . People get bored watching 3rd person story . The leads never happy always get separated.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Could be ji.. but what if she is brought in for Sid?

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Shanaya will not fall for Ayaan as both Ruhaan n Shanaya are juz a track or episode in Fayaans life which will end soon once Ruhaan cones to know J is not responsible for his dads death.

Shanaya will only b a threat to Faltus cricket career but only till she understands Faltus sacrifice n I'm sure they won't b in show for long.

My theory i myt b wrong though.

Regards

Aarthi

I hope it is as positive as your theory. especially with the ckts not being there for too long.

our makers have a bad habbit nah to drag a track to next 50-70 episodes from ayaan wedding to this jail track.