Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Next week ji.. all the high voltage matches are this week

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shanaya is defo going to be a threat. that hint was given by her during the coversation of faltu and the caretaker. this is how ITV gives hints reg ckts 😉

caretaker said that shanaya makes friends easily also turns them into her enemy, you will be the one who is going to get hurt by helping her, which is the hint. so yeah Faltu out of her good side or emotions gonna get into some trouble due to Shanaya.

Chances are there for her to be a fan of Ayaan due to his cricket career. Ayaan needs to come out for us to exactly see what's the actual relationship makers are planning between Ayaan-Faltu-Shanaya-Ruhaan.

My only request is not to have drunk/intoxicated/false blame drama on Ayaan or any other woman. dunno what will be the track with tanisha.

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sagar-wahi-to-play-a-businessman-in-star-plus-show-faltu_196938

every news portal literally needs to check their language before putting it up out there. what's with this 'lead' thing. it clearly shows how careless they are. don't they know who the lead is. heading says pivotal role, businessman in some but article states 'lead'.

I also blame makers for this mishap due to their keeping ayaan in jail track and extending it unnecessarily who ever newly watches it nah feels that Ayaan does not even exist in the show.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Aarthi dear 😀

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Thank you 🙏. I don’t follow IPL much.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

This is what I don’t understand. The jail track is extended because d Akash’s health or because of IPL? From Akash’s interviews, it seems he is not happy with the track getting extended and he himself is mocking it. So I am confused. Any idea girls?

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Both actually... He is ok now, so this won't get extended. Today is Chennai vs Guj.. So less chance of ppl watching serials...

Anyway, I hope trp does not get affected. By Fri, he has to come out as Sat (in Faltuverse) is the auction... So, the auction episode could be on Sun max...

Faltu has to get the files and hand it over to the lawyer. There is no clue on where the files are... How will she get the files?

mishbir_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is what I don’t understand. The jail track is extended because d Akash’s health or because of IPL? From Akash’s interviews, it seems he is not happy with the track getting extended and he himself is mocking it. So I am confused. Any idea girls?

Must've been due to both. But Aakash got ok long time back. track extension due to IPL coz they didn't want to make huge changes amidst IPL. but keeping him in jail for so long was unnecessary, a good court room drama with faltu getting kidnapped and ruhaan entry with helping faltu from kidnappers or some sort should've been shown.

Aakash is getting very less screen space he only appears for 7mts. this has been the case ever since the marriage track. tbh him and fayaan are main pillars of the show. he excels in any given emotions.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.