Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hug?????????? They have not even had a coffee or an ice cream date!!!!!!

Poor souls!!!!!!

I just hope the makers give us good number of episodes with positivity with Fayaan and cricket...

I am not sure how serious the Mittals are about Faltu's cricket. They need to understand that none of them are earning now.. and she has to have a career. So, they should support her unconditionally now that they have accepted her wholeheartedly..

Survival is an issue. As Ruhaan owns most of the company, chachus are out of a job. So technically, everyone is jobless. Atleast Ayaan and Kinshuk must sort out their careers. Ayaan was trying to do it..

I just hope that the new house they shift into has the warmth of genuine love and care. Its been close to 20 episodes of Ayaan behind bars and we need atleast 20 episodes of their happiness and accomplishments.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

IPL is the reason.. now I am sure that until IPL is over, nothing (no romance) will happen. I just want Ayaan out. Fayaan together in one frame is a treat to watch...

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Yes , she become selfish . Maybe in future she will joined hands with Tanu to spoilt Faltu and Ayaan due to jealousy Currently Shanaya have problems with her hand but with Faltu help with encouragement will motivate her to get heal fast . I still think she will be threat to Faltu .

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

SId deserve it for doing bad to his own family .

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. You got it all right . 🤣🤣🤣about ITV

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

He eavesdropped conversation between Kanika and Tanu . Kanika wants to compensate SID for his help ruining the Mittals . Tanu don’t want to accept him as her husband . They are flying to London to start new life . The fake marriange between SID and Tanu - tata bye bye .

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

I won’t surprised If Ruhaan blackmail Faltu by saying he won’t change the company name If she took care of Shanaya as today he already seeking her help to calm down Shanaya . In future Maybe all of them stay in one house .🤷🏻‍♀️

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When is IPL getting over?

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

When is IPL getting over?

May end!!!

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.