Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Now, will the FL win?? The villain is fully psycho..... She needs to be admitted to a mental asylum..

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Defn yes, fl will win. How long wil an ml stay in jail story won't move ahead ryt.

So defn for this track to end fl has to win.

As she says ryt she knew shel get hindrance n all so defn they would hav planned in such a way only.

Even Ayaan in his interview said they made plans for everything.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Now, will the FL win?? The villain is fully psycho..... She needs to be admitted to a mental asylum..

Since vamp is in psycho mode, she will defn make some mistake.

Let us see wat happens n defn i think wel get a BTS.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

In the 2nd BTS, the goondas have managed to badly injure Faltu's friends and have taken the documents... And there is no news of the lawyer or the new entry... I am just so angry at the makers now...

aarsow thumbnail

In the 2nd BTS, the goondas have managed to badly injure Faltu's friends and have taken the documents... And there is no news of the lawyer or the new entry... I am just so angry at the makers now...

In BTS we will not get clear picture so chill,

May b they would have managed to hide the documents n then got hurt so let us wait n see.

Juz think if Tanu wins then there is no meaning for Faltu n Tanu shld b heroine ryt so defn itz Faltus win only.

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Tanu asked them to leave the house ? That means Aryan is out . She wants to torture the family expecting Aryaan will be back with her for the sake of his family . The jail thing is draging to long with a the useless Inspector .

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Tanu asked them to leave the house ? That means Aryan is out . She wants to torture the family expecting Aryaan will be back with her for the sake of his family . The jail thing is draging to long with a the useless Inspector .

Inspector is Sids person tatz y hez so harsh mental guy.

Me too think Ayaan will b out on wed epi for sure for the next track .

Let us see how it goes.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Could be.. the precap is kind of confusing (as they are wearing the same attire, but that won't matter). Even the police arrest precap, divorce paper signing precap had diff costumes. The incidents happened with different costumes. Tanu asking them to leave is because Ayan is free? Confusing.. The makers are trying to make it like a detective story..

Phoenix22 thumbnail

All hopes shattered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0DevNq-qAY

I think I will watch only after this track ends!! It is a bit too annoying for me as well.

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

All hopes shattered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0DevNq-qAY

I think I will watch only after this track ends!! It is a bit too annoying for me as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdcyB_4foU

Champs, even I can't take it anymore.. Will watch only after this track ends..