Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi sweeties,

A very gudmorning

Epi was gud going fast

Fayaan convo was too gud their planning too👍, i think by coming sat epi Ayaan will b out as the house is getting mortgaged tatz wat they were talking,

I don't think Ruhaan and Shanaya are Ayaans siblings as their dad passed away in an accident.

Main thing was Sid realising his mistakes becoz hez loosing his dear ones so defn Sid will b white washed for sure.

Today that care taker lady warning Faltu to stay away from Shanaya becoz anytym Shanaya can throw away the friendship easily n become enemy soon 😥😮 this part has made me scared.

So tom we r getting meeting of J n Ruhaan.

Precap Ruhaan telling Faltu wat kind of person J is he knows very well

Ayesha left the house Savitha angry with her and she tells Ayesha, Faltu is the best n will never leave the family in musibat tyms.

Regards

Aarthi

Edited by aarsow - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Promo : Ruhaan saying J is a cheater. Possible of J and his father was a business partner ?

I think Shaniya is a danger for Faltu career bcos of her passion in cricket, maybe in future Faltu need to sacrifice her place in the team to Shaniya . What you think aarsowji?

For Sid , he might help Faltu as he fail in his attempt t to get Tanu and Business .He is alone now . Rice becomes porridge for Sid .

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I think Ruhaan connected to the Mittals bcos of Business . Maybe his Dad is a business partner of J . Bcos in the promo he was saying J is a cheater .I might be wrong ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

aarsow thumbnail

I don't think she'll b behind Ayaan, but she will b possessive of faltu n will ask her to b with her,

I don't think Ruhaan will b behind Faltu, Ruhaan will be behind J but will realise later on.

My take is Tanu will only remain vamp till end.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Promo : Ruhaan saying J is a cheater. Possible of J and his father was a business partner ?

I think Shaniya is a danger for Faltu career bcos of her passion in cricket, maybe in future Faltu need to sacrifice her place in the team to Shaniya . What you think aarsowji?

For Sid , he might help Faltu as he fail in his attempt t to get Tanu and Business .He is alone now . Rice becomes porridge for Sid .

Your theory sounds gud yes chances r there for Faltus sacrifice in cricket as she myt fear Shanaya will turn pshyco.

Sid will b white washed no doubt

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Actually, I don't think Faltu's position will be threatened. She will help Shanaya and maybe there will be a break in Faltu's career due to personal commitments etc. Maybe family life, pregnancy etc.

Shanaya is not even able to hold a bat now, so for now she is not a threat. But she may interfere in Faltu's personal zone and to keep Faltu happy, Ruhaan may give the 40% shares back... who knows... I hope that does not happen as nothing in this world comes for free!!! J and Ruhaan... that will be explored soon. I just want Ayaan out asap and Sat is the auction.

Let Shanaya be the opening batsman and Faltu be 1 down (Virat Kohli's slot). Or Faltu and Shanaya can be opening batsmen in the future. I don't want Ayaan training both of them. Let Shanaya be enrolled in the academy. I think more than friendship, she needs family - a joint family with a lot of noise and warmth. A family with a lot of love. I think though Mittals were snobbish, now they are grounded and proper humans!! Actually, except Savitha,J, Sumitra, Sid, others are good ppl. Today, we saw how GD chachu reprimands Sid and disowns him. If Sid becomes positive, I think he should marry the good psycho Shanaya in the future. Sid is 50% psycho, Shanaya is 100% psycho whereas Tanu is 2000000% psycho. At least Shanaya does not look at class and money before choosing friends. She needs a family.

I am ok with anything except infidelity, spoiling Ayan's character, separating Fayaan.

Did u guys notice that Ayesha is kind of negative now?? She is so selfish!!

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Sid's life is screwed up!! He was trying to own it all but lost everything in the process. I hope he is made positive and repents for all his sins!!

He does not know where the files are....

So, how will Faltu get the files???

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

There are high possibilities for this plot. since the show is about cricket the obstacles are also going to be related to cricket.

the main connecting link between Fayaan is also cricket. if Faltu does any sacrifices related to that it is not going to sit well with Ayaan.

Shanaya is defo gng to come in between Fayaan 90% chances are there. today ruhaan called faltu to calm down shanaya just like that once ayaan comes out if shanaya gets into psycho mode and demands faltu to be with her Faltu will defo will be like shanaya ji yeh woh etc coz they helped her out get Ayaan.

characters are defo not introduced for positive angles nah, obviously negative impact for fayaan to see how they deal with it.

issues more looks like business rivalry between J and ruhaan dad or the accident is related to J.

I only want Fayaan to stay together coz ever since the show started they have been on separation mode. makers should show some kindness to the fans before the next bomb.