Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The epi had story moving which is good ( I am of course frustrated with seeing Ayaan in jail) IPL is finishing next week so the laid back attitude will not help. So the base needs to be set this week for the story to move.

This same theory of trying to find proof needs to stop in next two days and have good court room drama.Ayaan literally has to come out this week.

Ayaan is thinking with his mind whereas Faltu with heart. He was able to crack that so many things happening in a day and all can’t be coincidence Ayaan isn’t very happy with Faltu hiding stuff ( personally I am not too 😂).

Once he’s out there will be disagreement between FAYAAN reg this whole Ruhaan-Shanaya issue.

Faltu is still a learning player she goes and promises another girl that she will teach her cricket. That girl being a cricket player and Faltu getting involved does not give me good vibes ( due to my ITV experience). As far as the girl does not have or harbour romantic feelings for Ayaan it’s fine. she hasn’t been giving me good vibes dunno y.

It’s 50-50 whether they are half siblings or J enemy clan due to accident. one thing is for sure Faltu will be the 1st person to know the truth which will make the story more complicated.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Either way, Ayaan will not doubt Faltu. I think the girl will be too possessive of Faltu. Maybe coming to stay with Mittals and all that... Ayaan may not like all that..

But Ayaan's family will be ok I guess. The girl is innocent, but crazy. The last thing we want now is Tanisha 2.0. I think the girl may get married to Sid in future.. Ruhaan is a nice guy I guess and won't have any such feeling for Faltu. The whole word knows Fayaan's love story. I think it is the reverse. Ayaan is thinking of why the guy wants to help Faltu and Faltus, by hook or crook is trying to get him out. Beggars can't be choosers right..

So Faltu has to do what she has to do.. Even when Ayaan had all the money and power in the world, he could not find Faltu, but Sid could.

Ayan is a lesser risk-taker whereas Faltu is the opposite. His concern is genuine. What is Ruhaan's link with the Mittals? That is the mystery.

For Ayaan, Shanaya would be like Suhaana. And he is not comfortable with Faltu interacting with strangers (kind of possessive). Faltu too is possessive..

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Ppl sweeties,

So i can watch today's epi 💃,

Will watch the epi n for Prathayaksha will cum up with my theory🤣👍

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Finally watched epi,

Epi is really gud and fast moving n not much dragging,

I have a feeling Ruhaan will defn be a gud guy,

Sid will b helping Fayaan Unite coz he wants Tanu even today but he will b white washed . Tanu n Kanika r worst of Ppl and i think they will b turned down by Ruhaan . Sid will try to spoil Dayaans plans i think.

Let Ayisha go n return once things settle else the house will b only of negativity 😥

Shanaya i find little irritating but she will only make Ruhaan understand the Mittals and will some how help Fayaan too but i don't think she'll stay with Mittals,

Tracks will b like

Ayaan will b out

Sid will teach Dayaans a lesson

Ruhaan will try harming Mittals but in vain but Fayaan will not b harmed

Mittals and Ruhaans connection will b revealed

Ruhaan will get to know the real truth of Mittals as Fayaan will make him understand

Tanu will be in full revenge mode and full vampish.

Ruhaan will give hands with Fayaan and throw the Dayaans out.

Kanika n Tanu only villains others r mostly postive only

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Great theory Aarthiji..

Just concerned if Shanaya will be a psycho and be behind Ayaan.. just like Jr Daayan

The proof is with Tanisha. Faltu is going to some guy to get the proof.

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Great theory Aarthiji..

Just concerned if Shanaya will be a psycho and be behind Ayaan.. just like Jr Daayan

The proof is with Tanisha. Faltu is going to some guy to get the proof.

First of all she won't, n if at all she falls Ruhaan won't allow this coz he know Fayaans bond so he won't encourage .

That guy, i think Faltu will try to back mail him n get the proof, but he will show hands on Tanu n twist may b lyk tat coz for more days i don't think Ayaan will b in jail no logic at all n story wont progress.

So next is gonna b Ayaan out of jail track only.

Regards

Aarthi

G6hu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Faltus good natured behavior and helping mentality towards Shanaya can make ruhaan fall for her....I think first faltu ruhaan becomes Goodfriends...Tanisha takes it as opportunity to separate fayaan by spreading false news abt rauhan and faltuu....faltu will help shanaya in achieving her dreams so there can be possibility for ruhaan having feelings for her...since tanu is a psycho story can move like this...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

But I don't think Ruhaan is someone who will fall for another person's wife. Ayaan too will not believe any such nonsense. Ruhaan falling for another person's wife is cliche and I just hope the makers don't bring in such an angle. Tanisha's obsession was still ok as she was married to Ayaan, although it was a namesake marriage.

They have to show alot of cricket as well right...

I think Ayaan may know what J did to Ruhaan's family and may compensate it by helping Shanaya, of course with Faltu.

Now that there are alot of characters in the series, they can plan the story accordingly.

The last thing that I want is Fayaan being separate. They have been separate for most of the episodes.

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

But I don't think Ruhaan is someone who will fall for another person's wife. Ayaan too will not believe any such nonsense. Ruhaan falling for another person's wife is cliche and I just hope the makers don't bring in such an angle. Tanisha's obsession was still ok as she was married to Ayaan, although it was a namesake marriage.

They have to show alot of cricket as well right...

I think Ayaan may know what J did to Ruhaan's family and may compensate it by helping Shanaya, of course with Faltu.

Now that there are alot of characters in the series, they can plan the story accordingly.

The last thing that I want is Fayaan being separate. They have been separate for most of the episodes.

My point, even i was abt to tell the same.

If they try to bring Ruhaan n Shanaya as Ayaans siblings then they won't link of Faltu with Ruhaan. There will b no logic.

I think next once Ayaan is out, itz gonna b lyk Ruhaan business n stuffs Mittals connection lyk tat only.

Regards

Aarthi