Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Exactly, I think Ruhaan and Shanaya are half-siblings of Ayaan. J could have caused the accident that killed Ruhaan's parents and Shanaya's injuries. The maid said that Shanaya's father passed away. Was it in the same accident or a separate incident.. All this needs to be deciphered. Ruhaan is not an idiot. He knows everything about Faltu and Ayaan. So, the lady's mind poisoning may not work. And if the files are shown to him once Ayaan is out,he may be forced to take legal action on Kanika. Kanika may go to jail, Tanu will be alone. Sid would have already disowned Tanu as she is not interested in him...

Let Tanu be alone !!!

Phoenix22 thumbnail

I think Ruhaan's hatred for J is separate from Ayan's paternity. That could be 2 separate tracks right?

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I would like to see Tanu Alone as Ayaan told her

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Same here!! She should suffer!! I can forgive her for everything..all the manipulation etc. But she tried to kill Faltu, insulted her family, jailed Ayaan and is still trying to be express her love... This is not love... It CRIMINAL PSYCHOSIS...

I think Kanika may have killed her husband to take over the business. I don't trust her at all....

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Hi .

Today episode was good . Ruhaan loves his sister very much . He asked his lawyer to take Ayaan case and get him out from jail. He doing it as a thank you for saving his sister . He have done his homework on Mittal’s family . He called Faltu as Mrs Mittal . He asked Faltu to stay away from his sister . His sister have a panic attack, Faltu able to calm her down . Shaniya use to play cricket but due to a accident she not able to continue. She like Faltu and wants to be Faltu friend bcos they have same passion “ Cricket “ . Shaniya caretaker is a grey lady , she is poisoning Ruhaan mind telling him it’s better not to let Faltu and Shaniya to be together . Tanu trying to stop Kanika from auctioning the house . But Mama not listening to Bacha bcos it will cause problems . The truth will be out that Ayaan is innocent.

Promo : Kanika asking Tanu to cancel her marriage with Sid . Sid eavesdrops as usual .

Zubaidah , you are here, today I first time coming to this forum . I am not a regular viewer , in bts & piece viewed however Tanisha gives dejavu of some other characters that’s why came here to chk about the show
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Waiting for Aarthiji's and Mishbir ji's theories!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Welcome to the forum BlueMoon ji!!!

Hoping to interact with u everyday!!

All of us here are ardent fans of Fayaan and the show...

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mother’s Day interview of Akash and

https://youtu.be/rluARjMy168

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Moon , so far the serial is quite good not toxic as Imlie season 1 . Do joined this forum . 💕💕

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hi Champs !!

For u!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw8gQ2b1oWI

Today's epi too is interesting!! How I wish Faltu's family had atleast educated her till graduation!! She is brilliant... She is doing all what she can to get her husband out...