Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Kanika keep on calling Tanu “Bacha” Bacha “ to knock some sense on her . Her Bacha not listening to her at all . She have her own plan

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Ayaan truth out i don't think itl affect Tanisha, but as I I said she'll try to attract Ruhaan.

You are ryt i agree.

Regards

Aarthi

I saw in the Insta , the new guy will be paralle lead

.https://www.instagram.com/p/CsddsoWPaKv/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is not original gossip tv so chill.

Regards

Aarthi

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Will we ever get Fayaan together and their romance?

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Will we ever get Fayaan together and their romance?

Let Ayaan cum out, defn we will get yaar as they r the leads . Don't worry it won't b lyk Imlie for sure.

Now Mittals r in a bad state i think once Ayaan is out he will settle off things with faltu n then they will show Fayaans romance.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Champs!!

How are u all doing!! Happy Ravivar/Sunday to u!!

I liked today's episode..

The positive part is Ruhaan has asked his lawyer to get Ayaan out...

This means Ayaan will be out by Tue...

Faltu and Shanaya form a bond; she used to be an ex-player who stopped playing due to an accident.

Ruhaan hates J; but is kind of ok with Ayaan and Faltu. He is intelligent. He has seen Faltu's videos; the scandalous one and the recent ones (of her game etc). Both Ruhaan and Shanaya are ardent cricket followers.

Everything is acceptable except new psychos behind Fayaan...

Sid is the greatest #FOOL of the millenium.

Kanika has asked Tanisha to cancel the temp marriage agreement between them. Sid overhears this.. So, now he does not have the business or Tanisha.

I seriously wish these 2 are Ayan's siblings..

Phoenix22 thumbnail

It is on the way Goddy ji !!!!!!!! So chill!!!

Phoenix22 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Hi .

Today episode was good . Ruhaan loves his sister very much . He asked his lawyer to take Ayaan case and get him out from jail. He doing it as a thank you for saving his sister . He have done his homework on Mittal’s family . He called Faltu as Mrs Mittal . He asked Faltu to stay away from his sister . His sister have a panic attack, Faltu able to calm her down . Shaniya use to play cricket but due to a accident she not able to continue. She like Faltu and wants to be Faltu friend bcos they have same passion “ Cricket “ . Shaniya caretaker is a grey lady , she is poisoning Ruhaan mind telling him it’s better not to let Faltu and Shaniya to be together . Tanu trying to stop Kanika from auctioning the house . But Mama not listening to Bacha bcos it will cause problems . The truth will be out that Ayaan is innocent.

Promo : Kanika asking Tanu to cancel her marriage with Sid . Sid eavesdrops as usual .

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

I still can’t connect, what is the relationship between J and Ruhaan . Possible J involved in the accident which killed his parents and Shaniya unable to play cricket or J was a business partner with Ruhaan father and he cheated. Bcos. Ruhaan was saying about cheating to Faltu when Faltu was asking his help .