Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

My theory is

1) Ruhaan will first friend with Ayaan and Faltu

2)Tanish only will b vamp , mostly she'll try to attract Ruhaan coz of property n life style, will try to revenge Fayaan by sideing with Ruhaan but will always b in vain, Ruhaan will b in his own world n not b attached to Tanisha not attracted to her,

3)new entry gal myt b Sids pair becoz Tanisha myt leave Sid, Sid will b turned positive character

4) Initially tiffs between Ruhaan n Mittals but later on chances that Ruhaan seeing their gud nature will give up

5) Fayaan will make Ruhaan understand that they r not bad,

6) Kanika n Tanisha will only create drama being in vamp mode but won't succeed

7) Ruhaan will understand J

8) i don't think Ruhaan is js don etc he myt b some friends son Kanika myt make him understand bad abt j , so Fayaan will prove that wrong.

9) remote chances of bringing Ayaans original dad.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

My theory is

1) Ruhaan will first friend with Ayaan and Faltu

2)Tanish only will b vamp , mostly she'll try to attract Ruhaan coz of property n life style, will try to revenge Fayaan by sideing with Ruhaan but will always b in vain, Ruhaan will b in his own world n not b attached to Tanisha not attracted to her,

3)new entry gal myt b Sids pair becoz Tanisha myt leave Sid, Sid will b turned positive character

4) Initially tiffs between Ruhaan n Mittals but later on chances that Ruhaan seeing their gud nature will give up

5) Fayaan will make Ruhaan understand that they r not bad,

6) Kanika n Tanisha will only create drama being in vamp mode but won't succeed

7) Ruhaan will understand J

8) i don't think Ruhaan is js don etc he myt b some friends son Kanika myt make him understand bad abt j , so Fayaan will prove that wrong.

9) remote chances of bringing Ayaans original dad.

Regards

Aarthi

Amidst all these there is one more thing which is Ayaan birth truth. when that comes out how will vamp duo react or what will be Tanisha's feeling after that. Tanisha at this state is going to lose her mental balance for sure especially if Sid also leaves her.

J and Savita will get to know that Faltu knew the birth truth all along and sticked to Ayaan they will realise their full mistake by then coz they always though her to be gold digger. this truth might also affect Ayesha if they extend her current portrayal whereas she will want more rights towards her baby and Aakash.

One thing I really liked about Faltu is that the production introducing new actors and giving them a chance rather than spending on some rated or prominent face actor.

if any other show by now ruhaan and sister ckt would've got casted with some big actors. Apart from Ayaan ,J ,Kanika, Kumkum chachi , Sid most of them are fresh faces or have done little roles in other shows.

aarsow thumbnail

Kanika myt have not seen Ruhaan, but once she sees him there are chances she'll try to learn abt him and will try to create more problems of Js n Mittals,

I have a feeling J myt have not done any harm to Ruhaan or his family but, Ruhaan would have mistook or sumone wild have instigated him against J.Fayaan myt try to prove J not at fault n make Ruhaan feel guilty for his deeds

Romance hoga don't worry.

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

Amidst all these there is one more thing which is Ayaan birth truth. when that comes out how will vamp duo react or what will be Tanisha's feeling after that. Tanisha at this state is going to lose her mental balance for sure especially if Sid also leaves her.

J and Savita will get to know that Faltu knew the birth truth all along and sticked to Ayaan they will realise their full mistake by then coz they always though her to be gold digger. this truth might also affect Ayesha if they extend her current portrayal whereas she will want more rights towards her baby and Aakash.

One thing I really liked about Faltu is that the production introducing new actors and giving them a chance rather than spending on some rated or prominent face actor.

if any other show by now ruhaan and sister ckt would've got casted with some big actors. Apart from Ayaan ,J ,Kanika, Kumkum chachi , Sid most of them are fresh faces or have done little roles in other shows.

Ayaan truth out i don't think itl affect Tanisha, but as I I said she'll try to attract Ruhaan.

You are ryt i agree.

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I thought I am the only one get fed up hearing her Bacha to Tanu . I got my partner in you 🤭

Phoenix22 thumbnail

For u champs!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX9D_Fm0DXU

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What is that Zu ji? I am not catching the episodes. If you can elaborate the scene it will be great 🤣

Phoenix22 thumbnail

I think Zu ji is referring to the Tanu, Baccha , tum teek ho??

Kanika referring to Tanu as Baccha is the worst!!

She should address her as JUNIOR DAAYAN...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Even I hate it ji.. the OTT dialogues and makeup ... snobbish bullshit....