Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Are they going to bring new Male lead just like Imlie? May be Akash is not feeling well?

No no I don't think so itz gonna b diff yaar not like Imlie, i don't think so new male lead itz gonna b diff.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Champs,

I liked the epi to be honest!! Good pace and some alternate plots were needed considering that other producers were eyeing for this 9pm slot. My key points for today's epi:

1. Loved Kinshuk and GD chachu - Finally, they had some scope in the episode to perform.

2. Ayesha - Same as above, but in a negative role. I always thought Tanu, Savitha and J were made for each other Bahu Sasumaa and Sasur.. But AYesha is the most selfish individual in the entire MIttal family now ...next to Sid

3. Fayaan - Yes, the scene was short, but cute. Time and again, we see that their chemistry is the backbone of this series. Such a wonderful pair!! I am quite certain they will bring Ayaan by 200th or 201st episode.

4. Ruhaan and his sister - Ruhaan clearly said in the prev episode that he wss behind J. So, Ayan is out of the equation. And if this girl had any relation to Ayan, he would have disclosed all of it to Faltu. I don't think Ayan was an extrovert or this social guy. He may have had fans when he used to play. But a girl loving him and all that... Don't think so..

My guess is either both these are J's kids (EMA) or J's enemy's/some old friend's kids who were somehow affected by J.

Ruhaan is a partial villain and not a male lead. The male lead, I believe will be Ayaan... Sirf Ayaan...

Will give u a detailed analysis later..

The question is WHO IS RUHAAN????

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the updates. Waiting for it .

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t want any other male lead yeah. Tired of that angle. It’s the current norm in ITV making two boys for a girl and make the prior one bad 2nd one good then the confuse the girl 😖 just don’t want that in this show.

Aakash is the main attraction in this show. Hi acting is very natural and different compared to the rest of the ITV male lead’s currently. No one should play around with that.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aarsow thumbnail

Gals,

Dont confuse this with Imlie, as Imlie is a diff concept n it had to go for a lead change coz Gash bhaiya who was playing ml had decided to quit and makers couldn't find apt replacement for him as Akt so they decided to bring an entirely new cast as ml with a diff character and they brout a very low budget guy as Akt who had to play short.

Fayaan are n will always be the leads and essence of Faltu n I'm damn sure they won't get replaced or changed from leads.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aarsow thumbnail

I agree,

N one more thing is juz becoz a new person is introduced needn't b that he is a lead and leads are changing ryt👍

I think future tracks will b more interesting.

Excited in seeing fayaan vs the new entry with romance of Fayaan.

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

If they can show how J marry a pregnant Savitha . What was the reason . Who is Ayaan real father ? There is some many things to explore instead of showing that mental Tanu .

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Yes, J is an opportunist...

He is no philanthropist and not magnanimous either.

If he is kind-hearted, why did he insult Faltu and her family?

He is not what he looks like!! A selfish, conniving man who is an egoist.

The only good thing is that he is a changed man now...

But your Karma catches up!! His past is catching up I think...