Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

My God , Tanu she using every single trick to separate Ayaan and Faltu , after her mission accomplished, now she is poisoning everyone in the family against Faltu . Even Sid fall with her manipulation. Faltu is going to fight alone . We going to see a strong Faltu .

Faltu will becum strong but will defn not fyt for Mittals anymore n also Ayaan,

She will emerge well versed in her cricket ,

Regards

Aarrhi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Champs,

Could not watch any snippets on insta as it is a very busy day, but I assume today would be Ayaan's grand escape from the hospital... we will be able to see the PUNCH tomorrow. I am kind of sure that the storyline will be fixed soon considering the competition the show is facing from other shows, esp the 800+ episode shows and its toxic fandom (not all, but some fans are so abusive on insta , youtube etc.)

Whenever I see Tanisha happy, it is an indication that she is going to be doomed. Waiting for her downfall.. and Ayaan's GRAND SORRY. Waiting to see him running behind Faltu and apologizing multiple times for what he did. More than Ayaan' mom, it is the rest of the Mittals and the Ittarpur family (Singhs) who love Fayaan the most. I really want to see Savitha crying and Sid throwing Tanu out...

My personal choice would be for Ruhaan to be exposed first... then Faltu Ayaan compromise.. then happiness... then Ruhaan knowing that media leak was caused by Tanisha.. then he screws up and exposes Tanisha...

What will happen first?

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Faltu will becum strong but will defn not fyt for Mittals anymore n also Ayaan,

She will emerge well versed in her cricket ,

Regards

Aarrhi

True... I think Ayaan will get the clue.. Even after poisoning his mind, Ayaan is going to Ruhaan's house. There will be some miracle that will happen now that both Faltu and Ayaan are distanced. Faltu is strong and most importantly, she is capable of fighting alone.

Tanisha hates Ayaan more, so she is hurting Faltu. I still think some miracle will happen. How it will happen is the key.. what will happen tomorrow after Ayaan goes to Ruhaan's house?

Let us wait for Aarthiji's theories as it is by far the most accurate...

aarsow thumbnail

I want the connection of J and Ruhaan first to b revealed,

Next is Faltu winning back cricket,

Faltu proving J innocent in Ruhaans dad case, then Faltu going away without meeting Mittals,

Then Ayaan longing for Faltu,

Lastly only Tanus track,

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Hello Champs,

Could not watch any snippets on insta as it is a very busy day, but I assume today would be Ayaan's grand escape from the hospital... we will be able to see the PUNCH tomorrow. I am kind of sure that the storyline will be fixed soon considering the competition the show is facing from other shows, esp the 800+ episode shows and its toxic fandom (not all, but some fans are so abusive on insta , youtube etc.)

Whenever I see Tanisha happy, it is an indication that she is going to be doomed. Waiting for her downfall.. and Ayaan's GRAND SORRY. Waiting to see him running behind Faltu and apologizing multiple times for what he did. More than Ayaan' mom, it is the rest of the Mittals and the Ittarpur family (Singhs) who love Fayaan the most. I really want to see Savitha crying and Sid throwing Tanu out...

My personal choice would be for Ruhaan to be exposed first... then Faltu Ayaan compromise.. then happiness... then Ruhaan knowing that media leak was caused by Tanisha.. then he screws up and exposes Tanisha...

What will happen first?

I think Ruhaan will be exposed first but Tanisha will try to stop Ruhaan from exposing her . I want to see fighting on her own winning it without anyone help .

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/8Mx0ACQPAA8

another fun segment. Watch and enjoy!

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Such a cute and funny couple...

Akkash (@aakashahuja) | Instagram

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

I want the connection of J and Ruhaan first to b revealed,

Next is Faltu winning back cricket,

Faltu proving J innocent in Ruhaans dad case, then Faltu going away without meeting Mittals,

Then Ayaan longing for Faltu,

Lastly only Tanus track,

Regards

Aarthi

Aarthiji, just to keep fans happy and for trp, do u think Ayaan understanding Faltu first would be nice? Atleast getting clues of her innocence...

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Aarthiji, just to keep fans happy and for trp, do u think Ayaan understanding Faltu first would be nice? Atleast getting clues of her innocence...

Ofcourse Yes Prathi,

I think Ruhaans connectivity with J only will b revealed first which will lead to the proof of Faltus innocence,

Regards

Aarthi