Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

My first take after seeing Ruhaan is this ji:

1. He is very guilty, does not want to hurt Faltu more... Tanisha understands this I think (we can see this in tomorrow's episode). The loser is in love with Faltu, but knows what he has done to harm a lovely couple's marriage.So we can see a remorseful Ruhaan who may drop some hints to either Ayaan or Faltu or their well-wishers..

2. Tanisha may prompt Ayaan to murder Ruhaan as she wants Ayaan to land in jail. So if Ruhaan dies, there won't be any proof at all against Tanisha.

3. Faltu will start an independent life and play cricket. Ayaan will get some clues of her innocence and first the MU will disappear.. I am not sure how she will get back in the academy..

4. At the Mittal house, things will be weird. Sid will find out Tanu's truth only later. I think Tanu may try to murder Ruhaan and put the blame on Ayaan..

Love will blossom...that will be the most intense part...first the MU has to be cleared and I see that happening soon considering the competitive nature of shows here...

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

My first take after seeing Ruhaan is this ji:

1. He is very guilty, does not want to hurt Faltu more... Tanisha understand this I think (we can see this in tomorrow's episode). The loser is in love with Faltu, but knows what he has done to harm a lovely couple's marriage.So we can see a remorseful Ruhaan who may drop some hints to either Ayaan or Faltu or their well-wishers..

2. Tanisha may prompt Ayaan to murder Ruhaan as she wants Ayaan to land in jail. So if Ruhaan dies, there won't be any proof at all against Tanisha.

3. Faltu will start an independent life and play cricket. Ayaan will get some clues of her innocence and first the MU will disappear.. I am not sure how she will get back in the academy..

4. At the Mittal house, things will be weird. Sid will find out Tanu's truth only later. I think Tanu may try to murder Ruhaan and put the blame on Ayaan..

Love will blossom...that will be the most intense part...first the MU has to be cleared and I see that happening soon considering the competitive nature of shows here...

Aarthiji..what do u think?

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Your theory seems to be quite gud,

Prathap might give clues to Ayaan so that he can find Faltu innocent,

But Faltu will stay adamant n will not come so easily back to Ayaan,

Tanu can go to any extent , she myt try killing Ruhaan but remember Faltu is thr she will try saving Ayaan or else will make sure Tanu doesnt put any blame on Ayaan n can either save Ruhaan or take the blame on her for killing Ruhaan telling she has a motive to kill him,

Ayaan will b saved by Faltu rather protected by her,

Itz Ayaan who only knows to blame n accuse Faltu, next watever itz Ayaans turn to protect Faltu, but truth shld b out,

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Actually attempt to murder ...

Faltu will take the blame upon herself maybe...

She has always protected Ayaan.. Maybe Tanu will plan things in such a way that Ayaan will know Faltu is innocent , but he may try to kill Ruhaan before that. Tanu may also do the same thing to Faltu that even she may feel like killing Ruhaan..

That will be 2 birds with one arrow....

But Ruhaan won't be dead and will not blame Faltu or Ayaan.. How will that be?

Phoenix22 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Z3fYZSeYI

Ayaan has escaped from the hospital... 1st scene..

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Where will he go?

Option A : To Ruhaan's house to kill him

Option B: To Ruhaan's house to kill him

A = B as there are no other options....😎

Btw,look at this BTS....

Faltu is a gem!!!! She does not accept Ruhaan's help..

Loser Ruhaan is trying to undermine Fayaan's love.. Come on Dude!!! U did all what u can!! She is not your type.. If Tanisha were single, she would have been an ideal pair.... How I wish Sid just disowns Tanisha....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpYIcpX4S4E

One thing is true.. Faltu is ALONE... She has decided to EXCEL #GirlPower !!!!!!!!!

aarsow thumbnail

Ayaan is very selfish really,

But y did he escape from hospital 🤣 to kill Faltu or wat saying she shldnt love anyone else🤣,

Jokes apart ,

But really don't know y is Ayaan escaping 😮, quiet weird n unexpected,

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Ayaan is very selfish really,

But y did he escape from hospital 🤣 to kill Faltu or wat saying she shldnt love anyone else🤣,

Jokes apart ,

But really don't know y is Ayaan escaping 😮, quiet weird n unexpected,

Regards

Aarthi

Ayaan is not at all selfish ji... He is kind of a psycho because he has not loved anyone this much. If you look at his life, it was always this obligation-oriented life.. In his heart of hearts, he knows that J is not his dad and Savitha has made him a slave. Although J is good now, we cannot forget what he used to be.

The only thing Ayaan has is Faltu... So he is mad now... Even if he goes to kill her, he will get a reality check that she is innocent..and then a transformation will happen.. For Faltu, the transformation was when she eloped with Ayaan on her wedding day.. Then for Ayaan, the day he realized he married Faltu in the mandir and all what happened afterwards. Ayaan never had a chance to grow as a matured person; his parents made him a glorified slave.. To me , I see a kid in Ayaan..

Just look at Ruhaan.. He did all this and now, he is trying to influence Faltu...It is good that Faltu showed him his place. She is not Ayaan who can be manipulated with videos etc. Even she got manipulated during the Vishal episode... but she handled it well. She spoke to Ayaan privately, here he insulted and disowned her. It shows Ayaan has ZERO MATURITY when it comes to LOVE... He is MADDEST IN LOVE and ANGER... Kabir Singh is a saint when we look at Ayaan Mittal..

Faltu has pardoned Tanisha, which means she is an IDIOT...

Fayaan should get a reality check soon...

Two idiots madly in love with zero common sense .....

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hot news!!

Ayaan goes to Ruhaan's house.... He will beat him to pulp is what I guess..

The fanpage saw some news on SBS channel...

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Hot news!!

Ayaan goes to Ruhaan's house.... He will beat him to pulp is what I guess..

The fanpage saw some news on SBS channel...

Twist in tale,

Let us see wat happens,

Don't know wat Faltu is thinking,

I think in Ruhaans house he myt find out something like Ruhaans connectivity with J etc,

Wat say

Regards

Aarthi