Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

I really don’t like this Savitha 🤮

All male leads mom's are chameleon, they change their colors acc to situation n throw the fls except a few lyk Tulsi.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

So the scene is this.. Faltu is shouting and screaming that she will never ever meet Ayaan. She had gone to meet him in the hospital; either Tanisha stopped her from meeting him or he refused to meet her.

Then at home, Tanisha tells the family that Faltu was there, but Ruhaan came there and spoke to Faltu , Ayaan saw that and got violent and was given sedation. Sid did not see that is what I can understand but has believed Tanisha. Savitha accuses Faltu of everything...

The family is upset..

Faltu is in the angry bird mode... She has cursed Ayaan that he will long to see her and will miss her...

Girls,

We should be happy that a woman has stood up for her rights!!!

She has taken an oath to prove her worth!!!

We are gonna see the old FALTU...

We know Fayaan... they will get back together... Don't worry of another loser entering into both their lives..That won't happen as introducing Shanaaya and Ruhaan screwed up the trp...

Faltu will be successful and there will be an awesome shaadi.. Aarthiji had predicted happiness by end of next week, I mean, few clues etc and major happiness by Jul 15th..

We just need to be patient and support the team...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

I think Ayaan/Sid will get clues one by one.. but Faltu won't even look at his face for sure. She is not like Ayaan.. She has a strong heart and even stronger will power...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Here Ayaan is not responsible fully ji...

He was trapped from both sides...

He went in search of Faltu, and Tanu didn't permit Faltu to meet Ayaan I think...

As I feel, the couple lacked maturity, this journey will make them matured and open...

Faltu will achieve fame... Ayaan/Sid will get to know of her innocence...

But I think, Tanu has a greater plan for Ayaan, and it will happen soon... It could be something drastic...

The family is in a state of shock... and Mumbai rains are rocking now...

Entire Mumbai is in doldrums due to rain... So, the makers have to do alot of stuff to match the storyline... They may have to use vfx to show cricket. Ayaan, I think will realize his mistake. But Tanu, this time played brilliantly.

One way that she can be exposed is Ruhaan finding out that she leaked the news to the media... If that happens, then all of it will be exposed in 5 to 6 episodes...

Then it will be Ayaan running behind Faltu. He could also join as a coach (that track was suspended due to drop in trp) and chase Faltu.. As mentioned in one of their interviews, love will win the war...

Ayaan is in his hometown now (fan pages have shared posts), so we may have some episodes without him, I guess.

I think the story has become interesting now... The lead pair lacked maturity, and this is how they learn it... Faltu has got her cricket back and Ayaan has his business. Let them grow individually and then get married in a grand manner. Their maturity level was that of kindergarten students (Ayaan - LKG and Faltu - UKG); they have to at least graduate with respect to mental maturity before getting married.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Me too... Ayan has inherited Savitha's impulsiveness...

that is the only issue in his character...

Otherwise, he is perfect...

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All Hindi tv male leads are impulsive 😀. Tv industry is female dominated industry and so male leads will have too less to offer just like cinema is male dominated industry where female leads will have too less to offer.I wish this change where we see sensible stories where both male leads and female leads will accept their mistakes rather than making the male lead always bad. The last show which I saw where both ML and FL accepted their mistake in their relationship was kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi season 1

Phoenix22 thumbnail

This one will also be like that ji..Here we have 2 victims and 2 perpetrators...

The victims are fighting each other and both perpetrators are chilling...

Whenever Ayaan, Faltu have realized their mistakes, they have apologized without ego...

The eagerness that they showed in consummation should have been in understanding each other..Koi baath nahi!! Mistakes happen....

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail
Phoenix22 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl15NVhuqD0

Hi Champs,

Watched few snippets of Faltu on insta..

So, Ruhaan is now full of remorse. How did he become so good in a day? Actually, in Faltuverse, anything is possible.

I have shared Ayaan's hospital BTS here. Tanisha is doing the honors here.

Ruhaan is searching for Faltu as he is guilty... She has come to the hospital to meet Ayaan... There Tanisha brainwashes him and he misunderstands Faltu once again... Sid is genuinely helping Ayaan. That is so beautiful to watch. I seriously wish he or someone finds something to prove Faltu's innocence as she is not interested in doing it... (tomorrow's episode)..

The plot is getting interesting. Not to worry about another shaadi or anything as both leads are fully invested in this project...

As we all guessed, Sid will be imp in this track.

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl15NVhuqD0

Hi Champs,

Watched few snippets of Faltu on insta..

So, Ruhaan is now full of remorse. How did he become so good in a day? Actually, in Faltuverse, anything is possible.

I have shared Ayaan's hospital BTS here. Tanisha is doing the honors here.

Ruhaan is searching for Faltu as he is guilty... She has come to the hospital to meet Ayaan... There Tanisha brainwashes him and he misunderstands Faltu once again... Sid is genuinely helping Ayaan. That is so beautiful to watch. I seriously wish he or someone finds something to prove Faltu's innocence as she is not interested in doing it...

The plot is getting interesting. Not to worry about another shaadi or anything as both leads are fully invested in this project...

As we all guessed, Sid will be imp in this track.

Hi Gudmorning,

Ruhaans negative track actually didn't work out the same way i thout as Aryans negative track didn't work out in Imlie, so Ruhaans exit shld b in a positive way.

I think Ruhaan track will b ended soon by proving him guilty tatl b done by Sid n Faltu not Ayaan.Ayaans chance is already over.

Tanisha will b on full vamp mode.

For a month from now Fayaan will stay sep is my guess.

Regards

Aarthi