Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11giJl1Rnw0

Hey Champs,

Just thinking about the future plots considering all your theories... There are some short videos how Faltu gets injured and starts bleeding. So, Ayaan cools down (will be seen in tomorrow's or day after's episode) and goes in search of Faltu.

My take is that Sid will have a huge role to play from now on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFVR6gpABkU

Look at the latest BTS.... Savitha is a loser.. Janardhan is fully supporting Faltu now... It is good to see that.. Ayan is hospitalized when he goes in search of Faltu and Faltu is nowhere to be found.. As expected, Sid is keeping the family together!! Good job Sid!!! Sid par vishwash keejiye, Fayaan ek honge..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUicLtoGln0

So, a self-made and empowered woman like Faltu does not need anyone to exist. She is capable of working hard, be it any job. She will focus on her career and move on... Ayaan will somehow get clues of how Ruhaan trapped Faltu and Ayaan. But Faltu will not be ready to listen to anything. Maybe Ayaan will discuss all of this with J and Sid to decipher this Ruhaan's mystery. Meanwhile, Faltu will shine like a star in the world of gully cricket and eventually get selected.

That will be when Ruhaan and Shanaaya will try to attack. Tanisha will do something to attack Ayaan. Amidst all of this, Ayaan will understand that he was an IDIOT of the HIGHEST ORDER... He will break Ruhaan's bones and the brothers may even kidnap Shanaaya -- TIT FOR TAT.... Ayaan, Sid, Kinshuk together can do anything!!!!!

Ayaan will also decipher the fake video using tech experts.. But amidst all of this, Tanisha will be safe... Ayaan will apologise to Faltu amidst public...

Sid and J will be as important as Ayaan in this track...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afvqOBUKdIg

Faltu, itni gussa teek nahi hai!! Ayaan ki tarah paagal banoge!!!

Faltu is so furious...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Aarthiji,

What do u think after watching latest BTS?

The other family members, even if they want to cannot support Faltu..

Do u think Tanisha is lying?

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
G6hu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aarthiji,

What do u think after watching latest BTS?

The other family members, even if they want to cannot support Faltu..

Do u think Tanisha is lying?

what does the video say...I dnt understand hindi...I usually saw this in hotstar with subtitles
Phoenix22 thumbnail

So the scene is this.. Faltu is shouting and screaming that she will never ever meet Ayaan. She had gone to meet him in the hospital; either Tanisha stopped her from meeting him or he refused to meet her.

Then at home, Tanisha tells the family that Faltu was there, but Ruhaan came there and spoke to Faltu , Ayaan saw that and got violent and was given sedation. Sid did not see that is what I can understand but has believed Tanisha. Savitha accuses Faltu of everything...

The family is upset..

Faltu is in the angry bird mode... She has cursed Ayaan that he will long to see her and will miss her...

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My theory,

Savitha n Ayaan are only losers,

I'm sure Faltu will not come back, it will defn take a months time for her to heal,

Ayaan this time will beg for sure.

Tanisha will keep on play dirty cards, Savitha will terribly fall in her trap n cannot come out from that.

This tym itz defn gonna b a big sep no doubt .

Regards

Aarthi

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Yeah the lady might give her shelter to stay in her house. Not sure how the leap will happen now? Still there are unsolved parts of the story left. Ruhaan’s revenge, Tanu’s revenge.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

As I already told, If the leads consummate soon then there will be separation. But how the story will take a leap at this point is not understandable

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The leap will b lyk below:

Itl b shown as Ayaan rude businessman with no emotions n leading the family,

Faltu will b shown at other corner playing cricket n helping poor n needy staying with someone else not Ruhaan,

Tanu planning n plotting, after leap too.

Faltus innocence will cum into picture, Ayaan myt try to approach her but she will remain unreachable,

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afvqOBUKdIg

Faltu, itni gussa teek nahi hai!! Ayaan ki tarah paagal banoge!!!

Faltu is so furious...

I really don’t like this Savitha 🤮