Users

Frequent Posters

G6hu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aarsow

Hi gals,

Gudmorning,

I think the story will take a small leap.

Regards

Aarthi

with faltu in ruhaans house
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: G6hu

with faltu in ruhaans house

May b yes, and with Faltu a little success in cricket.

Sid will be shown a support system of Ayaan by helping with his moves,

Ayaan a totally dejected guy, fully frustrated.

Tanu plotting,

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Girls,

Watched the epi now on my way back home. It is a half day today for me..

So, Faltu leaves the house and wanders in the street. She is reminded of the monsoon romance with Ayaan.. Oh God!!! The intensity of romance is mindblowing!! They look as if they are made for each other.. Fayaan rocks!!

So Faltu has decided to focus on her cricket and be successful. Today, loser Ruhaan's scenes were not there. So happy about it. She is angry at Ayaan and has decided that her anger will transform into success and that Ayaan will be guilty for not trusting her.. So Faltu is back to her ITTARPUR AVATAR..

Then there is Devdas Ayaan who looks at the monsoon rains and soliloquizes how Faltu taught him to enjoy the monsoons and how she felt it was so romantic etc. The idiot has been drinking and drinking. But ky acting hai yaar!!!! He is so talented...

The precap is Tanisha's dare that this is not the end and Ayaan will have to suffer more for sending Kanika to jail.. On the other hand Ayaan and Sid are talking to each other and Ayaan tells Sid that Faltu will be enjoying the monsoon with Ruhaan and she chose Ruhaan over him. The rains have hit Mumbai and ppl are stuck and Faltu is amidst rescuing an old lady.

Not sure of a leap. One thing is kind of sure!! Tanisha will be the main villain and Ruhaan's role will be reduced. Ppl like to see the female vamp just like Aarthiji mentioned some time back. Faltu will be the empowered woman and will play gully cricket. I don't think she will go to Ruhaan. If she goes, it will not send out the right message. She wants to prove her worth on her own... Now Tanu will try to either kill Ayaan or do something totally irreparable.

Sid is on Ayaan's side now and I am kind of sure he will do something. By the 250th episode, I assume Ayaan will start getting clues. Faltu is in no way interested to prove herself, which is good... Let Ayaan do the work this time.. Sharing a pic from a fan page's insta...

priyanshiii (@faltu__loves) | Instagram

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Hello Girls,

Watched the epi now on my way back home. It is a half day today for me..

So, Faltu leaves the house and wanders in the street. She is reminded of the monsoon romance with Ayaan.. Oh God!!! The intensity of romance is mindblowing!! They look as if they are made for each other.. Fayaan rocks!!

So Faltu has decided to focus on her cricket and be successful. Today, loser Ruhaan's scenes were not there. So happy about it. She is angry at Ayaan and has decided that her anger will transform into success and that Ayaan will be guilty for not trusting her.. So Faltu is back to her ITTARPUR AVATAR..

Then there is Devdas Ayaan who looks at the monsoon rains and soliloquizes how Faltu taught him to enjoy the monsoons and how she felt it was so romantic etc. The idiot has been drinking and drinking. But ky acting hai yaar!!!! He is so talented...

The precap is Tanisha's dare that this is not the end and Ayaan will have to suffer more for sending Kanika to jail.. On the other hand Ayaan and Sid are talking to each other and Ayaan tells Sid that Faltu will be enjoying the monsoon with Ruhaan and she chose Ruhaan over him. The rains have hit Mumbai and ppl are stuck and Faltu is amidst rescuing an old lady.

Not sure of a leap. One thing is kind of sure!! Tanisha will be the main villain and Ruhaan's role will be reduced. Ppl like to see the female vamp just like Aarthiji mentioned some time back. Faltu will be the empowered woman and will play gully cricket. I don't think she will go to Ruhaan. If she goes, it will not send out the right message. She wants to prove her worth on her own... Now Tanu will try to either kill Ayaan or do something totally irreparable.

Sid is on Ayaan's side now and I am kind of sure he will do something. By the 250th episode, I assume Ayaan will start getting clues. Faltu is in no way interested to prove herself, which is good... Let Ayaan do the work this time.. Sharing a pic from a fan page's insta...

priyanshiii (@faltu__loves) | Instagram

Thank u Prathi,

I have a diff view will cum up with it soon,

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: G6hu

ruhaan can blackmail faltu and make her stay with him....morphed photos are there with ruhaaaan....if he sends to media her parents,Mittal family all will face humiliation ....anything can happen in itvvv....just trp is concerned

I don’t think Faltu will be bother with Ruhaan blackmail after her separation with Ayaan Relationship must have trust , once Its broken that is the end . She don’t need to proof anything .

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarsow

May b yes, and with Faltu a little success in cricket.

Sid will be shown a support system of Ayaan by helping with his moves,

Ayaan a totally dejected guy, fully frustrated.

Tanu plotting,

Regards

Aarthi

I think she will get a new home . The lady that she might be helping .

G6hu thumbnail

Tmrw if faltu saves the lady there is a chance for faltu getting into hospital....leap for some weeks or a week...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

I saw the BTS... She has a small injury.. not that serious... maybe a week or few days..

G6hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

I saw the BTS... She has a small injury.. not that serious... maybe a week or few days..

pls put here...where is the bts in utube or instagram
Phoenix22 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11giJl1Rnw0

Hey Champs,

Just thinking about the future plots considering all your theories... There are some short videos how Faltu gets injured and starts bleeding. So, Ayaan cools down (will be seen in tomorrow's or day after's episode) and goes in search of Faltu.

My take is that Sid will have a huge role to play from now on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFVR6gpABkU

Look at the latest BTS.... Savitha is a loser.. Janardhan is fully supporting Faltu now... It is good to see that.. Ayan is hospitalized when he goes in search of Faltu and Faltu is nowhere to be found.. As expected, Sid is keeping the family together!! Good job Sid!!! Sid par vishwash keejiye, Fayaan ek honge..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUicLtoGln0

So, a self-made and empowered woman like Faltu does not need anyone to exist. She is capable of working hard, be it any job. She will focus on her career and move on... Ayaan will somehow get clues of how Ruhaan trapped Faltu and Ayaan. But Faltu will not be ready to listen to anything. Maybe Ayaan will discuss all of this with J and Sid to decipher this Ruhaan's mystery. Meanwhile, Faltu will shine like a star in the world of gully cricket and eventually get selected.

That will be when Ruhaan and Shanaaya will try to attack. Tanisha will do something to attack Ayaan. Amidst all of this, Ayaan will understand that he was an IDIOT of the HIGHEST ORDER... He will break Ruhaan's bones and the brothers may even kidnap Shanaaya -- TIT FOR TAT.... Ayaan, Sid, Kinshuk together can do anything!!!!!

Ayaan will also decipher the fake video using tech experts.. But amidst all of this, Tanisha will be safe... Ayaan will apologise to Faltu amidst public...

Sid and J will be as important as Ayaan in this track...

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago