Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

What can she give? I don't think she will be asked to marry this devil as she is already married..

Maybe she will be asked to repay the loan on the house if that house should be given back to the family...why does she need to meet this guy? Is she bothered about the name change? The name should change i feel... its not just J who worked hard... Maybe the guy would say that he will give them 50% shares, but the name has to be changed. He is a spooky egoist looks like...

Whoever this dude is, I just want Ayaan out and some good moments for Fayaan...

Maybe this guy will want J to work for him... that will be the best way to humiliate J right...

Why is he J's nemesis?

There are spooky theories on youtube...

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

What can she give? I don't think she will be asked to marry this devil as she is already married..

Maybe she will be asked to repay the loan on the house if that house should be given back to the family...why does she need to meet this guy? Is she bothered about the name change? The name should change i feel... its not just J who worked hard... Maybe the guy would say that he will give them 50% shares, but the name has to be changed. He is a spooky egoist looks like...

Whoever this dude is, I just want Ayaan out and some good moments for Fayaan...

Maybe this guy will want J to work for him... that will be the best way to humiliate J right...

Why is he J's nemesis?

There are spooky theories on youtube...

TV ki duniya hai anything is possible that’s my concern too. this guy surely might help faltu but there has to be a big twist or change. coz this is going to be the next track. He can ask something related to cricket or he owns a team or wants faltu in it etc.

Also the for the whole epi not a single shot of Aakash 😞 I mean Sid is seen everyday but not the male lead.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Aakash is unwell...he is back on the set.. he had backpain and was resting...

He should be back in the 200th episode..

G6hu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What if the businessman is a look Ali of ayaaan...it will be fun right??aakash in double role...when I saw the eyes I felt it like of Ayaan eyes🤣🤣🤣🤣it will be a fresh story...double role....wat if rahman is Ayaan twin....savithas second son,she would have given birth to twins(a possibility)...and Ayaan original father must have begged j to give him his son and j had given one of savitha son to Ayaan father....hehehehe just my horrible imagination...forgive me guys

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

TV ki duniya hai anything is possible that’s my concern too. this guy surely might help faltu but there has to be a big twist or change. coz this is going to be the next track. He can ask something related to cricket or he owns a team or wants faltu in it etc.

Also the for the whole epi not a single shot of Aakash 😞 I mean Sid is seen everyday but not the male lead.

The new guy asking Faltu to marry him is bullshit..that won't happen.. Maybe he will want J and Ayaan to work under him if the name has to be retained.. the JM Mart brand name...

Anyway, the guy is mysterious... it may become successful in generating curiosity amongst the audience..

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Fantastic imagination...were his eyes like that of Ayaan's . Ayaan's lashes are so attractive... did it look similar??

i thought the hair style was different

Even if your imagination is right, y does this banda have a hatred towards J?

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi sweeties,

So finally new entry 😱 seeing ur reviews I'm like wat the hell is gonna happen.

I'll watch today's epi n will give my review n analysis too,

Sorry for being late as i got stuck up withy daughter thank God she juz slept💃💃💃

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Finally watched epi,

I could sense Sid will b white washed for sure, as u all said new villain ki entry,

I have a feeling Tanisha Also will b sidelined,

Itz gonna b Mittals vs that new guy 😱

Epi was gud actually but male lead is necessary to b shown here, Aakash ji i really wish he would recover soon.

Today epi i would give 7/10.

Villain entry is gud but so much of suspense is gonna put him down.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

I hope so...but ye banda kaun hai!!!

Bahuth spooky hai

Arrogant also!! Just like J....

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hi Champs!!!

Finally trp is out.. Faltu's trp is same as last week.. which means the jail did not affect trp.. Thank God Mata Rani!!

Once Ayaan comes out, then there will be more trp..

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago