Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G6hu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

My simple question is.. how can she go back to the guy who tried to molest her? If she wants to prove something, can't she do it staying outside? Inside Ruhaan's house, she can't do anything and that loser will be behind her all the time.. I hope Faltu disguises herself as Rocky/something similar to get hold of Ruhaan. Even if she goes there, how will she start? I hope at least J is aware...

How will Sid help her is the question...

I really want her to disguise herself and find out the truth...

today ruhaan told that she will come back to him...his house door will open for her...if makers don't want faltu to stay in ruhaans house then that dialogue will not be shown...but wat I want is faltu proving right and then staying with ruhaaan....that will be the worst punishment for ayaaaan
Goddy2010 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Rj8gobK1LaY

atleast they are happy in the interview

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

No way!! Why should Faltu stay with someone who is the enemy of the Mittals? She has self-respect and can stay alone... Ruhaan is the worst of mankind.. He manipulated Faltu into the deal, tried to molest her and fabricated proof against her and touched her inappropriately without consent. That is unacceptable and unbecoming of a GENTLEMAN...

So, there is no way she stays with Ruhaan, the criminal... It is like getting married to a rapist .. Ruhaan is no less than one as his mind is filthy... Even if she goes there, it will be to prove his vengeance motive against Janardhan and nothing else. His target is Ayaan and J.. Remember what Tanu said... Once Faltu is out, it is easy to attack Ayaan...

Phoenix22 thumbnail
G6hu thumbnail

No way!! Why should Faltu stay with someone who is the enemy of the Mittals? She has self-respect and can stay alone... Ruhaan is the worst of mankind.. He manipulated Faltu into the deal, tried to molest her and fabricated proof against her and touched her inappropriately without consent. That is unacceptable and unbecoming of a GENTLEMAN...

So, there is no way she stays with Ruhaan, the criminal... It is like getting married to a rapist .. Ruhaan is no less than one as his mind is filthy... Even if she goes there, it will be to prove his vengeance motive against Janardhan and nothing else. His target is Ayaan and J.. Remember what Tanu said... Once Faltu is out, it is easy to attack Ayaan...

ruhaan can blackmail faltu and make her stay with him....morphed photos are there with ruhaaaan....if he sends to media her parents,Mittal family all will face humiliation....anything can happen in itvvv....just trp is concerned
Phoenix22 thumbnail

I don't think she cares for anything anymore. She was already humiliated by media, family. She is not a vulnerable person who would do anything if it concerns her.. Ayaan has seen the photos and she has lost her life.. She fell in Ruhaan's trap once, she won't fall into it again. The only way I see it is exposing him and revealing things to Janardhan and Dadi...actually, except Savitha and Ayaan, everyone trusts her..

This track is for Sid as well. He is one actor who has a large fan following. This track will do justice to him..

G6hu thumbnail

I don't think she cares for anything anymore. She was already humiliated by media, family. She is not a vulnerable person who would do anything if it concerns her.. Ayaan has seen the photos and she has lost her life.. She fell in Ruhaan's trap once, she won't fall into it again. The only way I see it is exposing him and revealing things to Janardhan and Dadi...actually, except Savitha and Ayaan, everyone trusts her..

This track is for Sid as well. He is one actor who has a large fan following. This track will do justice to him..

she will definitely go to ruhaaan...but for wat reason I dnt knw..it can be like the way u said to take revenge from ruhaan to find out the reason of vengeance towards j and Ayaan...faltu will know it only if she confronts ruhaaan abt it...ruhaaan opens up his past...faltu knowing reason....Sametime finding evidence ....Ayaan knowing truth...lots of tracks can be explored from current track...
G6hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: G6hu

she will definitely go to ruhaaan...but for wat reason I dnt knw..it can be like the way u said to take revenge from ruhaan to find out the reason of vengeance towards j and Ayaan...faltu will know it only if she confronts ruhaaan abt it...ruhaaan opens up his past...faltu knowing reason....Sametime finding evidence ....Ayaan knowing truth...lots of tracks can be explored from current track...

if faltu doesn't go he can force lyrics take her home....someway she will reach ruhaans house

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Yes you are right. Somehow the makers will make it convincing for the audience about Faltu staying in Ruhaan’s house in spite of what transpired between in the past episodes.

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi gals,

Gudmorning,

I think the story will take a small leap.

Regards

Aarthi