Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

She will never do that as she has consummated the marriage and is deeply in love. Saving the business and J is a different thing. Faltu knows Ruhaan hates J, so there is no way she will marry him. She will live on the streets with self-respect... that shows her grit!!

Now that the Mittals have enough money and the house, saving them is not needed. Also, Ruhaaan has lost a lot of money in the deal. I get chills when i think about what Ayaan will do to him!!!! Bahuth Maza aayega...

Do take a look at the BTS SBB video I shared!!

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Aarthi ji , I think you are right about Sid , Earlier he was the one who unite Fayaan .

Exactly, this time Sid will even do more..

The 1st step would be to get those girls who kidnapped Faltu. The next would be to show the edited video to experts to dig deep into it; any video editor can unearth the secret behind a photoshopped image and edited video.

Once this is done, then uniting Fayaan would start.

Ayaan would now understand that Kabir Singh is a bad example and Faltu is not Preethi....

I will still tag mishbir ji though she is not interested to be here...it is just that she is and will always be a part of our group!!

Aarthiji...how do u think Sid will start his mission? Will he discuss this with Tanisha? Will Tanisha's role be proven or only Ruhaan will be exposed?

G6hu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Faltu willnot live in street someway she will reach ruhaaan place and stay there...I think ruhaans revenge will be told to faltu by ruhaaan...if faltu has to prove ruhaan is wrong abt Mittal she has to stay with ruhaaan

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Exactly, this time Sid will even do more..

The 1st step would be to get those girls who kidnapped Faltu. The next would be to show the edited video to experts to dig deep into it; any video editor can unearth the secret behind a photoshopped image and edited video.

Once this is done, then uniting Fayaan would start.

Ayaan would now understand that Kabir Singh is a bad example and Faltu is not Preethi....

I will still tag mishbir ji though she is not interested to be here...it is just that she is and will always be a part of our group!!

Aarthiji...how do u think Sid will start his mission? Will he discuss this with Tanisha? Will Tanisha's role be proven or only Ruhaan will be exposed?

Sid will start thinking first that Faltu is not that kind of girl and will never do such dirty things as she really loves Ayaan a lot. He will start suspecting one by one n this tym he will defn not discuss it with Tanu as he is the one who wants Tanu, he will b lyk if Ayaan is alone Tanu will lyk to get back to him. But before that I'm sure he will get to know a few deeds of Tanu too.

Only after Ruhaan Tanu will b exposed in front of Mittal, but we'll ahead Sid will get to know.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: G6hu

Faltu willnot live in street someway she will reach ruhaaan place and stay there...I think ruhaans revenge will be told to faltu by ruhaaan...if faltu has to prove ruhaan is wrong abt Mittal she has to stay with ruhaaan

U have a point , i some what agree to it.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

If she stays with Ruhaan, then that is the end of Fayaan...

She clearly said she does not intend to prove anything...

How will she go to the place of the man who tried to molest her? Anyway, if that is the route the makers are taking, then it is risky.

There are just 2 things that can prove her innocence:

1. Ruhaan himself confessing what he did to Faltu

2. The truth of the edited video

No one is there at Ruhaan's house, no Shanaaya or Dai Ma...

So, staying at Ruhaan's place is out of the question...

This time, I think Faltu is so broken that she does not want to prove anything... Maybe she will discuss with Janardhan and decide...let us see what the makers have in store for us....

What Ruhaan did has to come out first...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

U have a point , i some what agree to it.

Regards

Aarthi

If that is the case, how will Ruhaan confess about what he did to Faltu?

What if he is really in love and will not confess what he did to her?

No one will forgive her if she goes to Ruhaan... even audience will hate her for that...

The Rocky track was good... if Faltu can do something like that, it will be good.....

Ruhaan will chase her for sure. I want her to live with her friends with self-respect. Let Ayaan miss her and realize his mistake.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

If that is the case, how will Ruhaan confess about what he did to Faltu?

What if he is really in love and will not confess what he did to her?

No one will forgive her if she goes to Ruhaan... even audience will hate her for that...

The Rocky track was good... if Faltu can do something like that, it will be good.....

Ruhaan will chase her for sure. I want her to live with her friends with self-respect. Let Ayaan miss her and realize his mistake.

My simple question is.. how can she go back to the guy who tried to molest her? If she wants to prove something, can't she do it staying outside? Inside Ruhaan's house, she can't do anything and that loser will be behind her all the time.. I hope Faltu disguises herself as Rocky/something similar to get hold of Ruhaan. Even if she goes there, how will she start? I hope at least J is aware...

How will Sid help her is the question...

I really want her to disguise herself and find out the truth...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Will Faltu and Sid work together?

Faltu does not trust Sid... I hope she trusts him this time...

aarsow thumbnail

Will Faltu and Sid work together?

Faltu does not trust Sid... I hope she trusts him this time...

Sid will do few things all alone dear, as he did with proving Ayaan innocent ryt,

Regards

Aarthi