Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi Champs!!!

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday today...

Mishbir ji is shattered with the current track. All of us are. Let us think about this in a logical way. The makers did a mistake of introducing 2 new characters. The cricket proxy did not work, and they scrapped it. But scrapping Ruhaan's character has to be justified. This was the best way to do it. It is true that none of us liked the way the institution of marriage was insulted. Right from ulte phere to removing the mangalsutra, both Faltu and Ayaan have showed us how IMMATURE they are. Love is not the only thing in a relationship -- Trust, Friendship, Approachability is important.

The next time they get married, I am sure that Fayaan will be a MATURE couple. We were all ready for a TOOFAN and it is over. Let us see who will expose the wrongdoers this time. Is it Sid or Janardhan himself? Or is it the impulsive hero who has maturity less than a teenage lover?

I feel sorry for Ayaan...he is always at the receiving end of everything. Same with Faltu. They should have put themselves above others. But the good thing is, most family members trust Faltu; it is not FALTU vs the WORLD..

I will never forgive Ruhaan for what he did!! Doing this to any person shows how pathetic a human being he is!! No amount of revenge can justify trying to defame and slander someone, especially a woman. Kidnapping , drugging and trying to molest her!! Yuck!!! You have a sister, and I am happy that Faltu exposed you in front of the media so that your sister can never play cricket..

All of us know this is just a show, still we all share a bond with each other and the show. Just like life, ups and downs happen in the show and we don't know what compelled the makers to go for such a track. All I can see is a dhoom dhaam shaadi, Ittarpur track and cricket coming in... Yes, like the jail track, ye bhi toh jhelna padta hai hame!!!

Let us support Fayaan and watch this for the actors!!!

I am sure a course correction is on the way, but it has to be gradual and not instant like Maggi 2-minute noodles...

Sid trusts Faltu and it is a good thing. This is why I have always admired the cunningness in Sid.. He can see through things and ppl.. He will be able to see through Tanisha as well!!!

Patience is the key!!!!!

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Not the Imlie way as no one is interested in Ayaan or Faltu..

The revenge is against Janardhan and the family...

One by one, the family members will have to suffer...

I am sure Sid will be the saviour this time as well... As Aarthiji predicted long time back, this track will whitewash Sid. We felt Tanisha will be positive, but ppl wanted her to be negative and hence she is!! Ruhaan is the negative one instead of Kanika. Once Kanika comes out of jail, Ruhaan will be positive. But that does not matter. He did something unpardonable...

Maturity was lacking in the couple. They were in love madly, but took each other for granted. I think we should support the show and see where it goes. All my points are coming from reliable sources...

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Trp is 1.8 for the week dated 15 th June to 22, rewind n see. We r I think no 6 but colors trp shld also cum.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

So from last rating, it has improved. 1.7 to 1.8. All the bat burning etc. right and Faltu slapping Ruhaan, Shanaaya crying and attempting suicide etc.

Also, Ayaan winning the case....

This week's stuff will be known next week..

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Girls..

As expected, the FALTU SWAG is here...

Ulte phere and Faltu's frustration and anger is here...

The makers are gearing up for a good shaadi track after this track...

But ulte phere was too much.. I liked Faltu here... She is not crying or defending.. Her attitude is like GET LOST U IDIOT.. U DON'T DESERVE ME...

Ayaan bahuth pachthaayega.. waiting to see all those emotions.. Jokes apart, just look at their acting and chemistry, even when they are disappointed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZOCdueXOoU

Brace in for the toughest and most intense track... We have to support them.. We asked for a full-fledged wedding; they gave us ulte phere before the grand wedding...

Oh My God what is this 😭. Not again throwing manglesutra into fire . Today I was busy and just got some free time . I thought before watching Faltu , better come here first to see reviews . Seeing this really put my mood off . So what is next ? Latest trend in ITV , lead marrying someone and pining for each other eg : Ekam and Nehmat , Jahan and Ilahi , Imlie and Arthu . What I hate most ITV is playing God sentiment where God always makes evil win , mockery of mariange and female leads always Mahaan .

Phoenix22 thumbnail

That wont happen here ji..

No 1 is interested in Faltu or Ayaan..

Tanisha was..but not anymore..

Ruhaan is no hero..so chill!!!

This is a revenge track . Ruhan, Tanisha will haunt the family in every way..

I saw on insta that Sid supported Faltu...

He will dig deep into it..

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

See now Fayaans sep clearly stated that both Ruhaan n Tanisha tuk revenge on Mittals and they will b free,

But actually now only their bad time starts that they don't know.

I can tell that with Sid from behind hiding n doing gud stuffs Fayaan will b United soon.But Fayaan themselves will not know tat it was Sid who helped them out.As my previously stated theory is Sid whitewashed track.

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

See now Fayaans sep clearly stated that both Ruhaan n Tanisha tuk revenge on Mittals and they will b free,

But actually now only their bad time starts that they don't know.

I can tell that with Sid from behind hiding n doing gud stuffs Fayaan will b United soon.But Fayaan themselves will not know tat it was Sid who helped them out.As my previously stated theory is Sid whitewashed track.

Regards

Aarthi

Aarthi ji , I think you are right about Sid , Earlier he was the one who unite Fayaan .

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

That wont happen here ji..

No 1 is interested in Faltu or Ayaan..

Tanisha was..but not anymore..

Ruhaan is no hero..so chill!!!

This is a revenge track . Ruhan, Tanisha will haunt the family in every way..

I saw on insta that Sid supported Faltu...

He will dig deep into it..

Sid is always the best , he become negative due to his greedy mother . His negativy makes Fayaan unite , hope he can reunite them for the 2nd time and find out Tanish involvement .I just hope Faltu won’t end up marrying Ruhaan to save Mittal’s family and J. She need to be stronger and clear her name from all the accusation thrown to her .

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hi Champs!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wnluBDae9w

So Ayaan realises he overreacted...