Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't think the makers will slaughter Faltu's character more... Insta is full of posts criticizing the makers for this track. I don't think they will do that. I think Faltu will leave Ayaan once she proves herself and that will be when the pregnancy thing may happen... or it could happen amidst or after a cricket match.

Imlie track won't happen here as the hero is committed to the project. Even in his last show, Aakash was so committed that he chose not to leave the project despite all negative reviews, time slot change, pathetic storyline, the female lead leaving the project etc.

I really want Ayaan to apologize to her in front of a large audience...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Here, the leads themselves were responsible for the separation and the revenge track as well..

What did Janardhan do??? More than Faltu Ayaan Mittal, Ruhaan wants to extract revenge from Janardhan Mittal...

That is an interesting track.. also, how would he react if he knows Tanisha was behind the news leak to the media?

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Don't worry ji... This show is about Fayaan, and nothing will keep them apart forever. All these characters are just side characters, and nothing will affect the main ones...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Girls..

As expected, the FALTU SWAG is here...

Ulte phere and Faltu's frustration and anger is here...

The makers are gearing up for a good shaadi track after this track...

But ulte phere was too much.. I liked Faltu here... She is not crying or defending.. Her attitude is like GET LOST U IDIOT.. U DON'T DESERVE ME...

Ayaan bahuth pachthaayega.. waiting to see all those emotions.. Jokes apart, just look at their acting and chemistry, even when they are disappointed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZOCdueXOoU

Brace in for the toughest and most intense track... We have to support them.. We asked for a full-fledged wedding; they gave us ulte phere before the grand wedding...

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Girls..

As expected, the FALTU SWAG is here...

Ulte phere and Faltu's frustration and anger is here...

The makers are gearing up for a good shaadi track after this track...

But ulte phere was too much.. I liked Faltu here... She is not crying or defending.. Her attitude is like GET LOST U IDIOT.. U DON'T DESERVE ME...

Ayaan bahuth pachthaayega.. waiting to see all those emotions.. Jokes apart, just look at their acting and chemistry, even when they are disappointed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZOCdueXOoU

Brace in for the toughest and most intense track... We have to support them.. We asked for a full-fledged wedding; they gave us ulte phere before the grand wedding...

And Faltu leaves Ayaan with the SWAG.. Good job Faltu!!!!!!

(289) Faltu on location| Kya Aayan faltu ke sath 7 fere lekar faltu ko chod dega - Cinetalkers - YouTube

Now it will be interesting to see!!!

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

arey yeh sab toh too much hogaya. I won't be able to support or watch the show anymore ya. this is why so much promotion on insta by posting Fayaan pictures.

ulta phera, removing magalsutra , throwing it in the fire and all this is like totally unacceptable & unwanted for a jodi like Fayaan. it was like tit for tat u do ulta phera i'll remove the managalsutra ( rest of the ITV couple who did all this had some journey before getting in there).as I told you before, its a joke nowadays with mangalsutra sindoor stuff.

I had a little hope that Faltu makers wouldn't be going to this extent.

tomorrow even if they get married doing everything again don't think will feel the same again for them.

don't tell me they'll marry someone else and be pinning for each other ( latest ITV trend).

I have lost the trust in the show and makers ( Aakash Niharika toh actors they can't do much about the script and trying very hard to give us positive vibes).

In the end what's the guarantee that they will be getting the desired TRP. if the TRP does not come as expected everything is lost. nor you can enjoy nor reverse the track. even if the TRP comes gud we won't be blessed with anything nice,they will try to extend negativity.

9pm shows Kaha hum kaha tum, Banni chow all fell to the trap and spoilt the leads in the end nothing worked. just a rushed unity.

now the damage is done. so from now on it can be more damage only to impress trp audience , if timeslot change or off-air ( whatever the makers are fighting for) in the end they will rush everything in exposing the villains & Fayaan uniting in the end. all our investment gone & loss is ours. coz we had endured the drama for no reason.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am done ya. I was waiting for that breaking point also hoping won't get one ( in this track) to quit the show. But unfortunately think I have got the one.

It was nice knowing each one of you. this was one of the best forum I had interacted over the years or the only forum I had interacted sooo much 😊.

I was a silent reader then seeing the less number of members & the story being different thought I will also start interacting .

my bad it also turned out to be like the rest. don't want to have any false hope or trust on makers or channel.

A big thank you to each one of you for accepting me, interacting with me & keeping me tagged with all the updates, theories etc.

Will miss each one of you & Take care everyone smiley27

mishbir_7 thumbnail

I am done ya . I was waiting for that breaking point also hoping won't get one ( in this track) to quit the show. But unfortunately think I have got the one.

It was nice knowing each one of you. this was one of the best forum I had interacted over the years or the only forum I had interacted sooo much 😊.

I was a silent reader then seeing the less number of members & the story being different thought I will also start interacting .

my bad it also turned out to be like the rest. don't want to have any false hope or trust on makers or channel.

A big thank you to each one of you for accepting me, interacting with me & keeping me tagged with all the updates, theories etc.

Will miss each one of you & Take care everyone smiley27

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Come on Mishbir ji!!! It is just a show and we are friends here.. We are just venting our frustrations here .. I don't blame the makers as they may have been forced to do this. They had to somehow wind up the Ruhaan track. The wedding itself was a media event. They never had a proper wedding. I am just looking at this track as this will help the actors explore their talent well. As we all felt, they never had the time to understand each other. They underestimated their enemies.

It is true that the next time , we will have a mature couple.

Faltu will be empowered than ever. Ayaan will start thinking well. That is what was lacking in the couple. After marriage, Ayaan was henpecked and Faltu was in Mahaan mode; this stopped them from thinking and acting maturely.

Just take a break and we will update you once this shitty track is over!!!!!

We are FRIENDS here... You never leave your OWN!!!!

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I understand you completely . Even I didn’t expect Ulte phere and removing mangalautra and all. This has just gone like Imlie way. Pls come back to the forum when you feel like. We are going to miss you as well. Take care.