EPISODE DISCUSSION/RANT 2 - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Exactly...switching off the MAHAAN mode is the key for a peaceful life. At least she should have told J when Ruhaan tried to misbehave with her. It is not a small thing...

that’s the problem with her I mean mahaan mode is still fine.

She should’ve not kept quiet regarding what Shanaya and Ruhaan demanded. that’s not a normal thing. After all she was about to discuss that night with Ayaan on the party day 🤦🏽‍♀️which was toooo late.

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly..she should have alerted him the day he misbehaved..

Anyway I am happy that she will back to her Ittarpur avatar and prove that Ruhaan is the real ASUR... Asur is actually a soft word..

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Our daily dose of laughter!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uduiebYPkY4

To watch them together, we have to tolerate all the toxicity..

Jhelenga yaar !! Lekin hamare tolerance ko test math karo DEAR MAKERS!!!

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Champs!!

Just wanted to post something special about Faltu.. It is true that we are all fans of a show that has an empowered female lead and the sweetest male lead... Let us traverse through the journey of Faltu and come up with the potential storyline... Aarthiji, Goddyji, Zu ji, Mishbir ji, Charu ji and Papi vs Fayaan ji (your username is so hilarious ji.. I start laughing whenever I tag you 😛)...

1. Faltu , after her marriage has been on the BEST BAHU mode. No issues and that is how the number of episodes can be sorted out. Again, she was a BAHU first and then Ayaan's wife and then a cricketer. This is where she went wrong. It should have been the reverse as Ayaan always dreamt of Faltu's success. He wanted her to be successful even when she was happy enjoying the domestic bliss. But that is how the story was designed... Hope they change it as soon as the Mumbai rains are over... or at least use some graphics to show the match... Cricket has to take the centre stage after this track...
  2. The MAHAAN mode - She sacrificed her career and decided to be a proxy. This is unethical and totally fraudulent. I am on Ayaan's side when it comes to this. She should have told Ayaan about the deal. If not Ayaan, at least Dadi or J. It is good that the family has understood her intentions. Even if Ayaan slaughters her verbally tomorrow, at least Dadi, Kumkum Chachi and J (at least partially) will understand her. As expected, Savitha is useless. She is a chameleon and selfish. One day, Faltu is the best and the next day she is the worst for Savitha. She will have to be the ITTARPUR Faltu to prove herself... That should be done with a SWAG... and ATTITUDE... Just show Ayaan the Faltu-wali attitude... That should be the best medicine to treat his over-impulsive, non-approachable nature... Let him fall on his feet and apologize to Faltu amidst a cricket match (I hope once Faltu proves herself, J gets her admitted to a cricket academy and she starts playing. Of course, she will want Ayaan to hand over the bat and kit to her, let him do it. She should still stop talking to him as his wife). It would be more hurtful if she starts calling him Ayaan ji and not Martsab.. Is that enough punishment dear Girls? Our next motive after punishing Ruhaan is #TortureAyaan...
  3. Ruhaan and Tanisha - I will leave this to you all as I am out of words for these 2 losers. Please fill in your inputs on how the story must go on with respect to these losers...
  4. Sid - I want him to leave Tanu as she still doesn't love him sincerely. He deserves a better girl. I would have preferred Shanaaya, but not anymore as she is as evil as her brother. Whitewashing their sins would take a good number of episodes and I don't want Sid to be single all this while.
  5. The ITTARPUR family - I am missing them. I would want them to come over to Mumbai so that they can be a part of all this family drama.
  6. Not sure of a pregnancy track now. As usual, if Tanisha is not exposed, then it will be complicated. Tanisha , this time has only her phone as the proof to expose her link to Ruhaan. So, she will be extra careful and even release proof of Faltu's innocence to pretend in front of the family. The thappad wala video is with her. So, she can use this against Ruhaan if she feels that Ruhaan will be exposed. That makes her safe. I think that may happen. Aarthiji has a good theory on what is gonna happen. Waiting for that!!!!!

1 I want Sid to throw out Tanu , let her wonder in the streets without family and friend .

2. If Ayaan suspect her with Ruhaan - she should address him Aryan Ji .

3. If Faltu pregnant, it will be more messy. They will think it’s Ruhaan child .

Aarthiji waiting for your review .

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope our tolerance level does not have to face the length of ghum -sairat fans 🙏🏼.

I am on for all the intense separation but nowadays every ITV drama making a mockery out separation and too much of 3rd party interference. By the time the leads get together we have already distanced ourselves from them coz the damage is such.

10 years back when I use to watch ITV when the lead pair separates only they use to be involved even 3rd party doesn’t get this much of importance.

That’s why I wasn’t very happy with Fayaan separating.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Both are so cute . He always pulling her legs . I really enjoy their interviews

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

Hope our tolerance level does not have to face the length of ghum -sairat fans 🙏🏼.

I am on for all the intense separation but nowadays every ITV drama making a mockery out separation and too much of 3rd party interference. By the time the leads get together we have already distanced ourselves from them coz the damage is such.

10 years back when I use to watch ITV when the lead pair separates only they use to be involved even 3rd party doesn’t get this much of importance.

That’s why I wasn’t very happy with Fayaan separating.

I still can tolerate separation ,nowadays most ITV the main leads get married , separate then remarry with another person then both are pinning for each other . Example Imlie . Seeing this twist I am having headache

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was just seeing this. Akash is like a kid who pretends and play like an Auto driver 😀. His eyes and eye lashes are so good.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/LLobEqFFpQY

slightly serious interview from Akash 🤣

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Why does he seem like his actual wife is missing?? Just calm down man!! We are not gonna watch the epi tomorrow and day after.. We will watch it once Faltu/Ayaan gets a clue of her innocence...