EPISODE DISCUSSION/RANT 2 - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ayaan is accusing her in the video stating she went for Ruhaan due his big house and money.

How much anger can blind someone, Ayaan is the example. He knows Faltu is never behind all this even during Tanisha manipulation track he believed she was with him for money.

Dadi and Kumkum chachi are able to see something but Savita toh as always expected.

Sid brain will not open for now. Even if concerns he’ll talk to Tanu. If Tanisha again open her mind for Ayaan thinking she can ditch Sid & get back then Sid will come into senses.

it will be an uphill task to make Ayaan believe for Faltu also once he gets to know the truth it will be even more uphill for him to gain Faltu trust.

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Will she prove herself? I think she will...

I can't blame Ayaan as the cricket fraud and lies have affected him badly.. and Ruhaan is a master planner...

I will forgive Ayaan because both of them are wrong..

Faltu did not tell anyone that Ruhaan tried to misbehave and she slapped him.. she should have told this to at least one person...

This track now belongs to Fayaan, J, Ruhaan and Sid

I think Sid will help Faltu collect the proof of her innocence...

I am waiting for that SWAG when she proves herself and leaves the family... then Savitha will get a reality check.. Ayaan as well..

Sid has to help Faltu coz his love for Tanisha is true n not like Tanisha,

Leave Savitha all mls mother's r lyk tat only,

I want Faltu to leave very soon, always a fl shld only suffer poor soul.

Let us see how they unfold this track,

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Ji,

Not good news was just for today's and tomorrow's epi and the current track. I just meant there will be MU...

But it is not as bad as I thought... Faltu is asked to prove herself, which is good.

I don't blame Ayaan; he is still not a typical loser. He has ample reasons to justify his anger. Faltu too trusted Shanaaya, Ruhaan and did all the stuff to be MAHAAN. She should have thought of Ayaan first... I don't blame her either as she did it for the family. But she should have told Ayaan or J about Ruhaan's advancements.

But again, there are ups and downs in every relationship. Fayaan never got time to each other. Love alone is not enough... Approachability, Openness are the strongest pillars of a relationship... Let this phase evolve Fayaan's relationship into a mature one. They are like college students or teenagers who got married - full of romance but ZERO approachability...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Exactly.. Ayaan is so angry that he does not know how to control his tongue.. that is his weakness. For Faltu, it is her I CAN DO ALL kind of attitude...

There is one part in Ayaan wanting to trust Faltu whereas all the proof is against her. Can't blame him.. The drama has to be over the top so that Fayaan reconciliation is a hit!!!

Zero Maturity is the issue-- with this track, Ayaan will be as mature as Faltu and Faltu will be as open as Ayaan. Ayaan never concealed anything from Faltu. Faltu was never impulsive. So if both of them work on their minus points, this will be the best ever couple.. Even amongst all the anger, I could see the intensity of their mad love...

For Ayaan, it is MAD LOVE and MAD ANGER...

He will be logical.. we just need to be patient...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Faltu is an empowered woman, Ji... She will leave and that too with that ATTITUDE... Ayaan will have to move heaven and earth to bring her back... But Ruhaan won't be good for a huge number of episodes as the makers want to show Ayaan vs Ruhaan...

Once Faltu proves her innocence, there is high chance that she will join the academy or stay out of the Mittal house. Even if she stays there on Dadi's insistence, she will not even care about Ayaan's existence.

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Faltu is an empowered woman, Ji... She will leave and that too with that ATTITUDE... Ayaan will have to move heaven and earth to bring her back... But Ruhaan won't be good for a huge number of episodes as the makers want to show Ayaan vs Ruhaan...

Once Faltu proves her innocence, there is high chance that she will join the academy or stay out of the Mittal house. Even if she stays there on Dadi's insistence, she will not even care about Ayaan's existence.

I agree to this.

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebEXwluA8-4

Not bad!!!

Actually, some members of the family are supporting Faltu...

Except Savitha...

She is an idiot.. Now I see from where Ayaan got his impulsive nature from!!!!

Savitha is not my fav person .

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Ji,

Not good news was just for today's and tomorrow's epi and the current track. I just meant there will be MU...

But it is not as bad as I thought... Faltu is asked to prove herself, which is good.

I don't blame Ayaan; he is still not a typical loser. He has ample reasons to justify his anger. Faltu too trusted Shanaaya, Ruhaan and did all the stuff to be MAHAAN. She should have thought of Ayaan first... I don't blame her either as she did it for the family. But she should have told Ayaan or J about Ruhaan's advancements.

But again, there are ups and downs in every relationship. Fayaan never got time to each other. Love alone is not enough... Approachability, Openness are the strongest pillars of a relationship... Let this phase evolve Fayaan's relationship into a mature one. They are like college students or teenagers who got married - full of romance but ZERO approachability...

She thought of Ayaan and family and wanted to lessen his trouble and that’s what she did without thinking. She misjudged shanyaa Ruhaan but she does that for everyone including Tanisha.

I mean no body had to do anything Fayaan digged their own grave.they gave room for everyone to play around with their lives. Fayaan never devoted time for their own married life.

That’s why it’s very important to take care of yourself before putting anyone else needs.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

I agree to this.

Regards

Aarthi

Hi Champs!!

Just wanted to post something special about Faltu.. It is true that we are all fans of a show that has an empowered female lead and the sweetest male lead... Let us traverse through the journey of Faltu and come up with the potential storyline... Aarthiji, Goddyji, Zu ji, Mishbir ji, Charu ji and Papi vs Fayaan ji (your username is so hilarious ji.. I start laughing whenever I tag you 😛)...

1. Faltu , after her marriage has been on the BEST BAHU mode. No issues and that is how the number of episodes can be sorted out. Again, she was a BAHU first and then Ayaan's wife and then a cricketer. This is where she went wrong. It should have been the reverse as Ayaan always dreamt of Faltu's success. He wanted her to be successful even when she was happy enjoying the domestic bliss. But that is how the story was designed... Hope they change it as soon as the Mumbai rains are over... or at least use some graphics to show the match... Cricket has to take the centre stage after this track...
  2. The MAHAAN mode - She sacrificed her career and decided to be a proxy. This is unethical and totally fraudulent. I am on Ayaan's side when it comes to this. She should have told Ayaan about the deal. If not Ayaan, at least Dadi or J. It is good that the family has understood her intentions. Even if Ayaan slaughters her verbally tomorrow, at least Dadi, Kumkum Chachi and J (at least partially) will understand her. As expected, Savitha is useless. She is a chameleon and selfish. One day, Faltu is the best and the next day she is the worst for Savitha. She will have to be the ITTARPUR Faltu to prove herself... That should be done with a SWAG... and ATTITUDE... Just show Ayaan the Faltu-wali attitude... That should be the best medicine to treat his over-impulsive, non-approachable nature... Let him fall on his feet and apologize to Faltu amidst a cricket match (I hope once Faltu proves herself, J gets her admitted to a cricket academy and she starts playing. Of course, she will want Ayaan to hand over the bat and kit to her, let him do it. She should still stop talking to him as his wife). It would be more hurtful if she starts calling him Ayaan ji and not Martsab.. Is that enough punishment dear Girls? Our next motive after punishing Ruhaan is #TortureAyaan...
  3. Ruhaan and Tanisha - I will leave this to you all as I am out of words for these 2 losers. Please fill in your inputs on how the story must go on with respect to these losers...
  4. Sid - I want him to leave Tanu as she still doesn't love him sincerely. He deserves a better girl. I would have preferred Shanaaya, but not anymore as she is as evil as her brother. Whitewashing their sins would take a good number of episodes and I don't want Sid to be single all this while.
  5. The ITTARPUR family - I am missing them. I would want them to come over to Mumbai so that they can be a part of all this family drama.
  6. Not sure of a pregnancy track now. As usual, if Tanisha is not exposed, then it will be complicated. Tanisha , this time has only her phone as the proof to expose her link to Ruhaan. So, she will be extra careful and even release proof of Faltu's innocence to pretend in front of the family. The thappad wala video is with her. So, she can use this against Ruhaan if she feels that Ruhaan will be exposed. That makes her safe. I think that may happen. Aarthiji has a good theory on what is gonna happen. Waiting for that!!!!!
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Exactly...switching off the MAHAAN mode is the key for a peaceful life. At least she should have told J when Ruhaan tried to misbehave with her. It is not a small thing...