Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Faltu is trying to explain to Ruhaan that she did all this for love (She meant for Ayaan).. She is half-conscious and even amidst that she is full of her love for Ayaan.. How can anybody love anyone so much???????

Ruhaan tells that he loves Faltu and Ayaan, Tanisha, Sid sees this...

Ayaan becomes furious...

We will have an ATOMIC BOMB EXPLOSION tomorrow...

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you dear. Just saw the episode. It is going to be uphill task for Faltu now to make Ayaan believe her. Let us see how things goes. This was actually expected and we were actually prepared.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Yes, this is what happens when you challenge a person of higher intelligence and power.. Here, Faltu is punished for being Ayaan's wife and J's bahu..

This won't be like the normal track where she proves herself and leaves..

Here J and Ayaan are the targets.. I guess she will leave temporarily and come back so that she can protect J... She will not talk to Ayaan for sure.. Maybe Ruhaan will harm Ayaan physically and that will be when Fayaan gets united...

Or Faltu may try killing herself (drama bullshit), but that is not FALTU-LIKE.. She has a SWAG....

What I think is after Faltu leaves the Mittal House this week, Ayaan will be the one to decipher the revenge motive. Faltu will be missing the same time. Just like the jail track, we may have episodes without the leads together.

I really want to see a proper marriage.. Maybe once this shitty track is over, we may be able to see a good marriage track...

What will happen to Tanisha is a BIG ?

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Yes, this is what happens when you challenge a person of higher intelligence and power.. Here, Faltu is punished for being Ayaan's wife and J's bahu..

This won't be like the normal track where she proves herself and leaves..

Here J and Ayaan are the targets.. I guess she will leave temporarily and come back so that she can protect J... She will not talk to Ayaan for sure.. Maybe Ruhaan will harm Ayaan physically and that will be when Fayaan gets united...

Or Faltu may try killing herself (drama bullshit), but that is not FALTU-LIKE.. She has a SWAG....

What I think is after Faltu leaves the Mittal House this week, Ayaan will be the one to decipher the revenge motive. Faltu will be missing the same time. Just like the jail track, we may have episodes without the leads together.

I really want to see a proper marriage.. Maybe once this shitty track is over, we may be able to see a good marriage track...

What will happen to Tanisha is a BIG ?

J already started to suspect Ruhaan . Just wondering , J doesn’t know about Ruhaan as he was just kid when the dad died but the name of Sachdeva should ring the bell in J’s brain bcos he was the business partner.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

True!! But J has a bad memory...

He will remember the dad's name for sure, but is it that he does not want to remember as this guy could be Ayaan's dad?

I have a very weird storyline.. will post it here.. I am on a half-day today.. so have plenty of time today...

Maybe all of us can add on our ideas here!!!

What if the makers adopt at least one of our ideas??

Phoenix22 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebEXwluA8-4

Not bad!!!

Actually, some members of the family are supporting Faltu...

Except Savitha...

She is an idiot.. Now I see from where Ayaan got his impulsive nature from!!!!

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebEXwluA8-4

Not bad!!!

Actually, family is supporting Faltu...

Except Savitha...

She is an idiot.. Now I see from where Ayaan got his impulsive nature from!!!!

Expected from Savitha, I told ryt Ayaan n Savitha will not believe her,

Now I'm sure Faltu will leave the house.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So Ayaan suspecting Faltu as we expected, see onething if male lead himself suspecting the female lead there are high chances she will b shown leaving the house with heavy heart as male leads mother will also throw the girl out.

I don't think for another two weeks Faltu will b able to prove herself right, Tanisha will defn not allow.

Things will not b easy for Faltu now. Ruhaan I'm sure he will do sumthing big n then only js connection with his dad will cum out, then Faltu from staying out of Mittals will prove J not responsible for his dads death. Then only if makers permit Faltu will b proved ryt in front of Ayaan.

Ayaans paternity will not b revealed now only end of all will lead to that coz at that tym Ayaan will need Faltu by his side so she shld b proved innocent.

Firstly, she will leave by sat or Sun epi to prove . But, Tanisha will not let that happen so easily dear. Now next will b Ruhaan challenges Ayaan , so Ayaan without Faltu must prove his dad not responsible for Ruhaans dads death, then only if he wants to he can win back. My point is only Ruhaan himself can prove Faltu innocent for that he shld understand J being innocent and he shldnt have messed up with Fayaans life. No one else apart from Ruhaan can prove Faltu innocent think in that angle .

Tanisha shld feel she win that will b her lose.

Sid let us keep him like a two side coin dear, chances he myt b kept mum but at the same tym he can also help Fayaan.

Ryt now Ayaan will b in a state of depression so things won't b easy for him to act appropriately. J shld act is my point.

Regards

Aarthi

Edited by aarsow - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Will she prove herself? I think she will...

I can't blame Ayaan as the cricket fraud and lies have affected him badly.. and Ruhaan is a master planner...

I will forgive Ayaan because both of them are wrong..

Faltu did not tell anyone that Ruhaan tried to misbehave and she slapped him.. she should have told this to at least one person...

This track now belongs to Fayaan, J, Ruhaan and Sid

I think Sid will help Faltu collect the proof of her innocence...

I am waiting for that SWAG when she proves herself and leaves the family... then Savitha will get a reality check.. Ayaan as well..

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice ji!!

Yes, very much. Faltu news is not so good for now, but we can expect a good track...

Faltu will be back in her SWAG and shed her MAHAAN avatar now. This is not about her, but Janardhan Mittal.

Faltu news is not so good for now - is it Track wise or something else.

Welcome to the typical ITV ML club Ayaan 🙏🏼

Ayaan and his impulsiveness. But can’t help it was a very well played game by Ruhaan. Whoever sees from the back will think that way only when you have already have doubts.

it was on Ayaan back of mind that Faltu lied to him behind his back did planning with Ruhaan for the cricket fraud, that hurt him more.In his place I would’ve reacted same.

Both are wrong Faltu ignored Ayaan warning reg Ruhaan and Ayaan keeps on believing proof without thinking or researching.

I was never expecting such kind of a track in Faltu when started watching the show back. This is a shocker for me.