Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papi_vs_fayaan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Were you all able to see the new episode today? I am not able to see it yet. Looks like it wasn't uploaded for me today :(

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Today episode was good bcos it’s more to Fayaan .The dance was superb. Faltu suspect someone is messing around with her things as she realised of her missing clothes .

Ruhaan soon to be full time Psycho . He decorated his room as honeymoon suite with Faltu pictures, candlelight and the bed with roses . He expecting Faltu will go looking for him . He is executing his plan solely as he didn’t trust Tanu . He have his people In Mittals party as waitress, Faltu drinks spike . He also have his people At Mittals warehouse, he set fire there .

Faltu try talking to Ayaan regarding the night she went to meet Ruhaan . Ayaan not ready to heard anything regarding Ruhaan.

Police arrived at warehouse , asking if they suspect anyone. I think Ayaan will go after Ruhaan . Tmr might be Ayaan vs Ruhaan and Faltu been kidnapped by Ruhaan. 🤷🏻‍♀️ .

I am not good at writing stories, I try my best to summarise it .🤭

Edited by ZUBAIDAH67 - 1 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: papi_vs_fayaan

Were you all able to see the new episode today? I am not able to see it yet. Looks like it wasn't uploaded for me today :(

I just finished watching . I try to tag you to my summaries of today’s episode but can’t. Don’t know why

Edited by ZUBAIDAH67 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Champs!!

Was travelling.. Back to Singapore and will start working from tomorrow.

Really? Was the epi good? I hope the ratings improve and the show does not suffer.

Gonna watch in some time..

Will post my review, theory and comments soon!!!

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Watched the epi champs!!

Gosh!!! Faltu is so cute!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjGfAKM8nc

I enjoyed today's epi...

So, Ruhaan has double-crossed Tanisha. Just like Zu ji mentioned, he does not trust her.

Ayaan has doubts over Ruhaan on the warehouse short-circuit.

So, this track won't be as predictable as expected. I expected the video to be circulated now, that did not happen. It will happen later...

Chances for a kidnap as well!!

Thanks to the makers for such a cute episode...

Yes, there will be a DHAMAKA... How bad it would be is yet to be seen...

We all love you JANARDHAN MITTAL... He was the STAR today...

Sid Mittal, we are waiting for your shrewd avatar as you are positive now... Pls help the family as all of them have now accepted you and forgiven your sins...

But anyone who lusts for a woman without her consent is A LOSER... On top of that, LOSER RUHAAN wants to compare himself with Ayaan Mittal...

Seriously dude!! Ayaan Mittal is a gem, he is decent, has integrity and knows how to conduct himself, especially with women... A man who did not touch Tanisha when they were married as he wanted to be fair to his feelings and Tanisha... Such a man is a gem!!

Yes, he is hot-headed and so over-possessive about Faltu.. But koi baath nahi..that is his wife... Unlike MALE TANISHA, he is not an immoral, unethical cheapo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I being so angry today?? Looks like Ayaan's emotions have influenced me today... There are loads of RUHAANS in this world who try to take advantage of vulnerable ppl (not just women) ...

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

I am just wondering how bad Ayaan will beat the heck out of Ruhaan.. He will be beaten black and blue...

How can anyone think in such a disgusting manner? He has a sister and he is trying to spoil another woman's life..

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Watched the epi champs!!

Gosh!!! Faltu is so cute!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjGfAKM8nc

I enjoyed today's epi...

So, Ruhaan has double-crossed Tanisha. Just like Zu ji mentioned, he does not trust her.

Ayaan has doubts over Ruhaan on the warehouse short-circuit.

So, this track won't be as predictable as expected. I expected the video to be circulated now, that did not happen. It will happen later...

Chances for a kidnap as well!!

Thanks to the makers for such a cute episode...

Yes, there will be a DHAMAKA... How bad it would be is yet to be seen...

We all love you JANARDHAN MITTAL... He was the STAR today...

Sid Mittal, we are waiting for your shrewd avatar as you are positive now... Pls help the family as all of them have now accepted you and forgiven your sins...

But anyone who lusts for a woman without her consent is A LOSER... On top of that, LOSER RUHAAN wants to compare himself with Ayaan Mittal...

Seriously dude!! Ayaan Mittal is a gem, he is decent, has integrity and knows how to conduct himself, especially with women... A man who did not touch Tanisha when they were married as he wanted to be fair to his feelings and Tanisha... Such a man is a gem!!

Yes, he is hot-headed and so over-possessive about Faltu.. But koi baath nahi..that is his wife... Unlike MALE TANISHA, he is not an immoral, unethical cheapo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I being so angry today?? Looks like Ayaan's emotions have influenced me today... There are loads of RUHAANS in this world who try to take advantage of vulnerable ppl (not just women) ...

Hi Champs!!

There is gonna be a lot of HUNGAMA...

But trust me, the track will pan out to be how we want to, but the transition will be gradual...

I trust the makers that the MU won't be long and will be reinforcing Fayaan's magical BOND...

We have to support the makers and the team...

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Hi Champs!!

Was travelling.. Back to Singapore and will start working from tomorrow.

Really? Was the epi good? I hope the ratings improve and the show does not suffer.

Gonna watch in some time..

Will post my review, theory and comments soon!!!

You are from Singapore ? I am a Malaysian

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

I am just wondering how bad Ayaan will beat the heck out of Ruhaan.. He will be beaten black and blue...

How can anyone think in such a disgusting manner? He has a sister and he is trying to spoil another woman's life..

I think he will fall for Faltu for real and not for revenge . Frankly when I saw the room being decorated as a honeymoon suite . I wanted to 🤮