Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Hi Zu ji Imlie removing sindoor and mangalautra was so against her character however she has been hurt by Adi. Imlie makers make this out of character move to accommodate new lead Aryan in the story. I hope such of kind of things will not happen here as the story is stil about Fayaan.

In Imlie also till Adini wedding, we thought Imlie will expose Malini n Adilie will unite. Aryan will b proved wrong by Imlie that Aditya was not responsible for his jijus death. But wat happened 😟πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯. The story went away somewhere , Aditya out of story and Aryan as lead😑πŸ˜₯.

Regards

Aarthi

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We were hoping for Adile union because we didn’t know Gash has put his papers. But makers have already decided to end Adile πŸ˜€

Goddy2010 thumbnail
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Goddy2010 thumbnail

Looks like Akash loves to pose in this way( seeing above) and Niharika also got used to that

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Zu ji Imlie removing sindoor and mangalautra was so against her character however she has been hurt by Adi. Imlie makers make this out of character move to accommodate new lead Aryan in the story. I hope such of kind of things will not happen here as the story is stil about Fayaan.

Yes Goody Ji , the story changed the plot due to new entry. I really hope Fayaan will be there .

Goddy2010 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/SpjGfAKM8nc

looks like party is grand and the toofan is also ready πŸ˜€

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/SpjGfAKM8nc

looks like party is grand and the toofan is also ready πŸ˜€

I think her drunk is being spiked 😱, Goddy ji do u remember the janmashtami day whr Tripatis drink bring spiked ,Malini getting pregnant 😑πŸ˜₯.

Regards

Aarthi

Goddy2010 thumbnail

I just want to forget the day of the show. Just the way Adi and Imlie were heartbroken, I was also heartbroken. I still remember how Gash pulled the aftermath scenes and he was too good.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarsow

I think her drunk is being spiked 😱, Goddy ji do u remember the janmashtami day whr Tripatis drink bring spiked ,Malini getting pregnant 😑πŸ˜₯.

Regards

Aarthi

Frankly I don’t want that to happen here . I am ashamed to say this but I going to said it anyway , I was emotionally disturbed when Malini walk out from the room with Imlie outside.😭😭😭