Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

What girls ? Why sudden rumors like this? Is Faltu’s trp going down?

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Champs,

Was just checking about the rajan sahi show with Mohit Malik in which it is written that Faltu or Teri Meri Dooriyan can be shut down.. The discussion was about that Goddyji..

I hope Faltu has a good trp and does not suffer a timeslot change..

Phoenix22 thumbnail

The trp rating will be out today ji.. This was not about trp.. it was about an article... i have posted the article in one of my prev comments..

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello, not really new to this forum but usually silently read most comments. Just wanted to respond as the article that was posted is from a site infamous in making false articles. Just looked up on GossipTV on twitter, which usually post the trp ratings and news concerning different tv shows and they stated that the new show Titli would be taking over Chasni's slot @ 11:00 p.m. starting May 29th. Really, really, really love Faltu and have been watching it since its inception and really doubt that they would cut off a show that's in the top 5.

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1658737234160545793?cxt=HHwWgsDTnbyugoUuAAAA

Phoenix22 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hi Najia ji..

The Rajan sahi show's news is true..but which slot will it take is the confusion. There are so many useless shows on starplus.. they should not touch Faltu...That article is misleading..

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Possible of his previous business partner son , come to ruin J as a revenge or as you mentioned his son . Whatever we want Ayaan back in action .

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Possible of his previous business partner son , come to ruin J as a revenge or as you mentioned his son . Whatever we want Ayaan back in action .

J is already ruined right..what more can be done... I just wish he is Ayan's brother.. What if J had created some misunderstanding between Savitha and her ex ? I have never trusted J.. How can we forget his conduct based on status and money?

Ayan seems to be a nice guy.. His mom is an utter failure..same with J.. so maybe, his biological father was a nice guy.. I am just guessing.. but this RUHAAN guy is a DEVIL.. and Faltu is an idiot.. How can she just go and meet him??

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

J is already ruined right..what more can be done... I just wish he is Ayan's brother.. What if J had created some misunderstanding between Savitha and her ex ? I have never trusted J.. How can we forget his conduct based on status and money?

Ayan seems to be a nice guy.. His mom is an utter failure..same with J.. so maybe, his biological father was a nice guy.. I am just guessing.. but this RUHAAN guy is a DEVIL.. and Faltu is an idiot.. How can she just go and meet him??

That’s the problem In faltu, she underestimates ppl and makes foolish plans which affects her only. Even now without taking anyone help ( atleast involve chachu) just like tht she wants to meet Ruhaan and talk.

She’s definitely going to meet him and he will ask for something big in return which is going to give.

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Hi Najia ji..

The Rajan sahi show's news is true..but which slot will it take is the confusion. There are so many useless shows on starplus.. they should not touch Faltu...That article is misleading..

Yes there are many baseless shows. So erlr the banni show was gaining 1.9 trp on the slot then they replaced it to 6.30 and it failed to deliver there. It was a Shashi sumit production show. Producer said that they were asked to deliver big at 9pm slot which means 1.9 wasn’t enough. Star clearly expects 2+ at that slot.

My only concern is even if a slot change it should not go to 6.30 that’s all