Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nirip

Best holi of Sai...her dance here was so 👍

Never mind, I got the answer 😆
Edited by kashmayurfan - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ayesha was really good in this holi...a different elegant, hott n Sensuous avatar and this graceful dance of hers....the actress in her was phenomenal ❤️

A totally different side of Sai👍🏼 Tum tak moment n the lone tear in her eyes Just fantabulous performance!! She aced that!!!

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

When you think of Ayesha and Sai’s journey, it is truly an iconic and memorable experience from an actress perspective. Ayesha is truly lucky she got to play every shade an actor wants to portray! Kudos to her she did an exceptional work! Learnt it on the way but always performed well!

I am going to find some videos of her outstanding acts to load this thread in the last few days we have! I ask you all to please share as well!

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nirip

Ayesha was really good in this holi...a different elegant, hott n Sensuous avatar and this graceful dance of hers....the actress in her was phenomenal ❤️

A totally different side of Sai👍🏼 Tum tak moment n the lone tear in her eyes Just fantabulous performance!! She aced that!!!

There was just something about this Sami Sami dance that hits different. I've watched it countless times and every time I do, it just brings so much joy for some reason ! I think the masti wala body language was caught to the T by Ayesha in that track !

Tum Tak is truly iconic. It's so beautifully shot. That tear and its timing was like unbelievably perfect.

Sometimes I wonder how they manage to shoot it all so nicely with the lack of bank of episodes back then.

Edited by kashmayurfan - 1 years ago
focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

There was just something about this Sami Sami dance that hits different. I've watched it countless times and every time I do, it just brings so much joy for some reason ! I think the masti wala body language was caught to the T by Ayesha in that track !

Tum Tak is truly iconic. It's so beautifully shot. That tear and its timing was like unbelievably perfect.

Sometimes I wonder how they manage to shoot it all so nicely with the lack of bank of episodes back then.

The team believed in what they shot then.