Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bittabuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I miss my sai Joshi waited more than 9 months for her chirpy bubbly happy smile But Woh kabhi Nahi milega my aaba's girl

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Arrey yaar😭

Anyway......all good things come to an end. Wish to see her back onscreen real soon!!!!

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bittabuji

I miss my sai Joshi waited more than 9 months for her chirpy bubbly happy smile But Woh kabhi Nahi milega my aaba's girl

Can’t believe a character will suffer because of “real” people 😬 It’s ironic ! Fiction was taken so seriously. Hope Ayesha get in some rest from this mental exhaustion she had to go through !

Reji, it’s hurtful that her character will end with no justice in tow, with no redemption in tow from the other half, but it’s okay. She’ll still be the most loved 🥺

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Everyone writing new threads only show how much we liked her....truly going to miss her....Ayesha herself wanted justice to Sai....

When Sai is not there in Sai Joshi show what's there to watch

Bittabuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Can’t believe a character will suffer because of “real” people 😬 It’s ironic ! Fiction was taken so seriously. Hope Ayesha get in some rest from this mental exhaustion she had to go through !

Reji, it’s hurtful that her character will end with no justice in tow, with no redemption in tow from the other half, but it’s okay. She’ll still be the most loved 🥺

More than that I couldn't bear thanks still her son didn't accepted her as his true mother's also these maker's never gave a proper scenes with sai her cubs They only had time to show love triangle n Oakhill dukh dard peeda. I always wanted Sai to spend time with her Cuba happily peacefully n them dancing enjoying together. Her both marriage also failed n it's suffocates her. Ayeshu gave life to say. I watched ghum for her n sairat only when I already watched KD' Tamil version
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

More than that I couldn't bear thanks still her son didn't accepted her as his true mother's also these maker's never gave a proper scenes with sai her cubs They only had time to show love triangle n Oakhill dukh dard peeda. I always wanted Sai to spend time with her Cuba happily peacefully n them dancing enjoying together. Her both marriage also failed n it's suffocates her. Ayeshu gave life to say. I watched ghum for her n sairat only when I already watched KD' Tamil version

This will be the lowest blow. Her Vinu never truly being hers 💔

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly- forget that good for nothing love of her- atleast they could have given her both kids and their unconditional love.

And the premise for leap that is being set- its clear how she will be blamed and called names post leap too. Being Sai Joshi’s child which should have been matter of pride will be shown as matter of shame through BK n CN people n they will call Savi ill names. I just cant.

Karma narrative ka lolipop dikha ke they did really bad.

They did Sai Joshi and her fans real injustice. Its not that character is ending that hurts but How it is ending. 💔

Edited by Sab07 - 1 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://twitter.com/sairatxmimo/status/1660485517891469313?s=20

This is how sai joshi's journey began ❤️😍

The brave courageous who fought her every battle on her own and emerged as a winner.. ❤️

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Screenshot_20230522_113139_Instagram.jpg

Word Count: 0

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I can’t get over the fact that they are chucking these folks out a little short of 1000 episodes saying, they have no tracks left to show. Heights

Good luck Ayesha, you will do great. Don’t lose out your momentum gained through ghum :)