Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Iss season Chepauk mein koyi bhi aakar CSK ko hara kar jaa raha hain

This season and format of game - bringing out the best and the hunger to perform in so many young talented players. I am glad to follow this season where seniority is not the name of the game but rather the talent and hunger of some player on any given day …

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Even Dhoni acknowledged that it would have been tough against their spinners had KKR batted first.

I am just happy with my team win. Also I lost toss coz I did not want to pick CSK as winner. πŸ˜†

fanboy

Word Count: 1

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Prizi

POTM rinkuπŸ‘

Ye kya baat hui... Both 2% got lucky🀣

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Narine was really unconventional choice.... Wickets by him was not something that was expected... Not only wickets.. his economy was very good too todayπŸ‘πŸΌ

Bhai dekho

Against CSK matches

Always chose those who aren't performing

Jinka yeh season kharab gaya hain.

That person will perform

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prizi

POTM rinkuπŸ‘

KKR's top performer this year. πŸ₯³

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Even Dhoni acknowledged that it would have been tough against their spinners had KKR batted first.

I am just happy with my team win. Also I lost toss coz I did not want to pick CSK as winner. πŸ˜†

yes. It’s good to have this loyalty like I do with MI. Come what may - nothing objective about my selections when it comes to them playing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rana: Said at the toss that if all 3 departments do well, our chances are good. Have to give credit to Chandu sir (coach Chandrakant Pandit) for this - I wasn't in favour of taking heavy roller but he insisted to go for it. I feared pitch might break up. But that didn't happen and ball didn't turn much. Every team has home advantage except KKR.

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

You mean donkey out ho jaayeπŸ˜•

Sry for typos dono ki baat kar rahi thi par ab kiya faida😭

Rinku Singh, Player of the Match: Lost some wickets early. When I went in, Nitish bhaiyya said it's a tough wicket. Will knock it around for singles and capitalise on loose balls. I bat in the same position in domestic cricket, play the same way. I eat well, have always had the power. A lot of hard work behind it.

Rinku Singh, Player of the Match: Lost some wickets early. When I went in, Nitish bhaiyya said it's a tough wicket. Will knock it around for singles and capitalise on loose balls. I bat in the same position in domestic cricket, play the same way. I eat well, have always had the power. A lot of hard work behind it.

Rana: Said at the toss that if all 3 departments do well, our chances are good. Have to give credit to Chandu sir (coach Chandrakant Pandit) for this - I wasn't in favour of taking heavy roller but he insisted to go for it. I feared pitch might break up. But that didn't happen and ball didn't turn much. Every team has home advantage except KKR.