Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I dont remember the last time I got points for total score, extras and margin๐Ÿ˜ญ

This is KKR first win against CSK in Chepauk since IPL 2012 finale

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

same here๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ 15 pts left the chat with that ball๐Ÿ™ƒ

and 86% people lost 10 points for csk winning

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

I dont remember the last time I got points for total score, extras and margin๐Ÿ˜ญ

Same๐Ÿคช

Jab socho ki zyada extras honge toh 10 se kam hote hai aur jab kam socho toh 20-25 bhi jaate hai๐Ÿคก

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

same. these matches are getting so unpredictable. winning teams / so called strong teams are loosing against less stronger teams. pitch reports and score prediction not working whatsover every so called high scoring match is low score pro max

MS Dhoni says, and this is not verbatim: The minute we bowled the first ball in the second innings, we knew we needed 180. But there was no way we could have got 180 on that pitch. The dew made a big difference in the second innings. We can't really blame any of our bowlers. Just that the conditions had a big impact on the game. Very happy with what Shivam has done, but important that he is not satisfied and keeps improving. Chahar swings the ball, he knows what fields to take, and he bowls accordingly.

Ocean_breeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

and 86% people lost 10 points for csk winning

KKR ne sabka popat kar diya๐Ÿคฃ

And with rana as potm which is likely to happen, nobody is getting potm points too๐Ÿ˜†

Ocean_breeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

MS Dhoni says, and this is not verbatim: The minute we bowled the first ball in the second innings, we knew we needed 180. But there was no way we could have got 180 on that pitch. The dew made a big difference in the second innings. We can't really blame any of our bowlers. Just that the conditions had a big impact on the game. Very happy with what Shivam has done, but important that he is not satisfied and keeps improving. Chahar swings the ball, he knows what fields to take, and he bowls accordingly.

But toss to csk hi jeeti thi.... ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 1 years ago

The run chase started turbulently for the visitors as Deepak Chahar rocked them with a three-fer early on. His variations and some smart field placements got rid of Gurbaz, Venky Iyer and Jason Roy. Struggling at 46/3 after the powerplay, with potentially 12 overs of spin to follow on a sluggish pitch, things didn't look too good. But Rinku started positively and Rana also turned it around after spending some time in the middle. And they made it look ridiculously easy.

We lost

Looks like Dhoni and management didn't understood the pitch well