Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
chahar HW?? wah thank god. warna I thought aaj siraf 10 points milenge for toss

18 extras😫😫😫😫 pathirana gave 5 wides 😑😑

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

2% are getting points.

And in all probability he is getting potm too... Those points nobody is getting.

2% means just one person
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

😭 ok damn.

KKR are still alive in this tournament, and CSK might still have some work to do to get that Q next to their name!

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Dew ne humein maar diyaπŸ₯Ί

Sabki nazar lag gayi qualification pe specially Star Sports ke commentators ki🀑

hence i put 🧿 symbol when i talk about my fav team 🀑

The ease of this run-chase has been extraordinary from KKR! You could argue that CSK were short of a par score, but you don't see their spinners being dominated in that fashion too often at Chepauk! Speaks volumes of how good Rinku Singh and Nitish Rana were.

The ease of this run-chase has been extraordinary from KKR! You could argue that CSK were short of a par score, but you don't see their spinners being dominated in that fashion too often at Chepauk! Speaks volumes of how good Rinku Singh and Nitish Rana were. Dhoni is saying dew made a big difference in his post-match interview which would've helped the duo.But after getting together at 33/3 with the team in trouble, they batted brilliantly as well for the highest fourth-wicket partnership at Chepauk in IPL history.The run chase started turbulently for the visitors as Deepak Chahar rocked them with a three-fer in the powerplay.His variations and some smart field placements got rid of Gurbaz, Venky Iyer and Jason Roy. Struggling at 46/3 after the powerplay, with potentially 12 overs of spin to follow on a sluggish pitch, things didn't look too good. But Rinku started positively and Rana also turned it around after spending some time in the middle. And they made it look ridiculously easy.

Edited by Prizi - 1 years ago