Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

I thought match was happening in Eden Gardens! Its in Chennai

Savera84 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings will look to consolidate their position in the play-offs race when they host Kolkata Knight Riders in the IPL 2023 clash at Chepauk on Sunday. The MS Dhoni-led unit are second on the points table and a win tonight will them to top spot in the ten-team points table. The Knight Riders, on the other hand, find themselves in a very tough spot and will require a win to remain alive in the play-offs race. KKR are eighth on the table with 10 points from 12 matches.

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago

Rinku Singh: Been a good year for me, my batting has been pretty good. It’s been six years since I started playing in the IPL, the first few seasons I got one or two games here and there and wasn’t able to put in my best performance for the team. But this KKR team has really backed me, and after my injury I’ve been really motivated. Last year was good, this year has been even better. I enjoy hitting sixes, that is what I practice because that is what is required when you’re batting 5 or 6 in a T20 side. The talk in the camp has been to try and win our remaining two fixtures, play some good cricket. The last game we lost pretty badly, so we want to play well and end on a good note.

KKR needs to win this. It's a do Or die match for them

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I thought match was happening in Eden Gardens! Its in Chennai

The Eden match was also in Chennai. 🀣

CSK won toss and will bat first!

Viswasruti thumbnail

CSK won the toss and opted to bat first.

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

CSK won toss and will bat first!

Wah aaj dono toss predictions sahi hue...after 84 years😎