🏏IPL 2023: Match 61 - CSK vs KKR on 14/05/2023 at 7:30 PM IST 🏏 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Varun Chakaravarthy: Good season for me, and the pitch was sticking with a bit of moisture. Became flat after the second powerplay. I’ve been working on my leg spin, good to see it went well. Last season, I used to bowl cross seam leg seam, so this time I’m mixing it up with cross seam and seam up, surely creating bigger doubts in the batters minds.

average-student thumbnail

CSK needs to pull an RCB and win by 100+ runs 😈😆 chalo shuru ho jaao🥳

Roy and Gurbaz are at the crease. Roy is on strike. Chahar will open the attack

Impact sub on for CSK. Pathirana comes on for Dube. Deepak Chahar to bowl the first over with a slip

1st wk for Chahar! Gurbaz out

0.6 Chahar to Gurbaz, out Caught by Tushar Deshpande!! Gurbaz, Gurbaz! That was a hit me ball and he's hit it to hand. He stands there in disbelief. Gurbaz c Tushar Deshpande b Chahar 1(4)

Chahar to Gurbaz, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

KKR: 4-1 after 1 overs

0.6 Chahar to Gurbaz, out Caught by Tushar Deshpande!! Gurbaz, Gurbaz! That was a hit me ball and he's hit it to hand. He stands there in disbelief. He doesn't want to go. You can understand that disappointment. Full and wide outside off stump, proper dangling the carrot there from Chahar, Gurbaz slices the cut shot. Tushar had distance to cover to the right, but he had his eyes on the ball and judged it to perfection. Also ensured he didn't trip onto the boundary rope Gurbaz c Tushar Deshpande b Chahar 1(4)

Chahar to Gurbaz, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Tushar Deshpande, right-arm medium, comes into the attack

Venkatesh Iyer, left handed bat, comes to the crease

1.2 Tushar Deshpande to Roy, FOUR, nicely pulled away!

1.2 Tushar Deshpande to Roy, FOUR, nicely pulled away! Easier to target Tushar Deshpande with the new ball because he doesn't swing the ball like Chahar, so Roy walks into the shot and places it wide of mid-wicket. Wristy hit that

END OF OVER 2 7 runs

KKR: 11/1CRR: 5.50 • RRR: 7.44

Need 134 from 108b

JJ Roy8 (8)

VR Iyer0 (0)

TU Deshpande1-0-7-0

DL Chahar1-0-4-1