Originally posted by: Prizi

I was searching for this post

I went through the pages looking for that comment๐Ÿ˜‚

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

nowadays i m getting points for toss and win only

and thatโ€™s it ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ

Bracewell: It was nice to get those two points, very valuable in the competition. Was nice to contribute in the win. We have a great support staff at RCB, just feel a part of it (even when you are not playing matches). It was a difficult wicket to get going. The way he (Rawat) batted, he gave us a lot of momentum going into the second innings. A lot of credit goes to the top three batters who set the tone for us. I got a little lucky today, that's the nature of T20 cricket. I try and not get caught up with the highs and lows of the game. There were a couple of niggles in the squad, so the others got a chance. There are two must-win games for us, as a group we strive under this pressure. We were fortunate enough to get those two points, now looking forward to the next games.

Sanju Samson: I think our top three were scoring a lot of runs, we go hard in the powerplay but it didnโ€™t come out today. I think it's too soon to analyze or dissect the game. You need to go hard in the powerplay knowing the ball was getting slower and older, thatโ€™s the way me, Jaiswal and Jos have played throughout. Credit to the RCB bowlers for their energy and intensity. I think this was a target that could have gone to the wire, I expected a tight match if we had a decent powerplay. I was just thinking seeing the batting collapse where we went wrong? I don't think I have an answer to that yet. We all know the nature of the IPL, weโ€™ve seen some funny things happen in the league stage. We have to keep strong, take a day off and think about the game in Dharamshala. I think we need to end on a strong note. We have to take responsibility on the whole as a team for this performance.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

nowadays i m getting points for toss and win only

and thatโ€™s it ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ

something is better than nothing๐Ÿ˜Š

boond boond se sagar bharta hai๐Ÿ˜Š