Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

RCB be like aisi situation mein main humesha aage kaise aa jaata hoon

Sanju Samson: I think our top three were scoring a lot of runs, we go hard in the powerplay but it didnโ€™t come out today. I think it's too soon to analyze or dissect the game. You need to go hard in the powerplay knowing the ball was getting slower and older, thatโ€™s the way me, Jaiswal and Jos have played throughout. Credit to the RCB bowlers for their energy and intensity. I think this was a target that could have gone to the wire, I expected a tight match if we had a decent powerplay. I was just thinking seeing the batting collapse where we went wrong? I don't think I have an answer to that yet. We all know the nature of the IPL, weโ€™ve seen some funny things happen in the league stage. We have to keep strong, take a day off and think about the game in Dharamshala. I think we need to end on a strong note. We have to take responsibility on the whole as a team for this performance.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

i want faf to get potm as i chose him and i can get 75 pts

but i feel parnell deserves it more

RR wat were tey doing.........๐Ÿคฃ

Bracewell: It was nice to get those two points, very valuable in the competition. Was nice to contribute in the win. We have a great support staff at RCB, just feel a part of it (even when you are not playing matches). It was a difficult wicket to get going. The way he (Rawat) batted, he gave us a lot of momentum going into the second innings. A lot of credit goes to the top three batters who set the tone for us. I got a little lucky today, that's the nature of T20 cricket. I try and not get caught up with the highs and lows of the game. There were a couple of niggles in the squad, so the others got a chance. There are two must-win games for us, as a group we strive under this pressure. We were fortunate enough to get those two points, now looking forward to the next games.

Biggest anda of the year loaded ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅบ

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

No wonder why Kohli was Laughing when Maxwell was bowled!

Lowest innings totals for RR
58 vs RCB, Cape Town, 2009
59 vs RCB, Jaipur, today
81 vs KKR, Kolkata, 2011
85 vs KKR, Sharjah, 2021

Lowest innings totals in the IPL

๐Ÿคฃ49 - RCB vs KKR, Kolkata, 2017๐Ÿคณ

58 - RR vs RCB, Cape Town, 2009๐Ÿคฃ

59 - RR vs RCB, Jaipur, today๐Ÿคฃ

66 - DC vs MI, Delhi, 2017

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

I'll probably pick FAF and Maxwell in their next match and they probably won't play like they did today. ๐Ÿ˜ก

yes they come to check in IF if they got maximum votes. If yes then don't perform if no then perform. Just keep it simple

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Bade bade sapne turned into reality๐Ÿคก

I was searching for this post
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Well in my experience I have been getting just ten points max for the last five games with two zero and so I will take today 50 ๐Ÿคฃ. I am sure Faf will cost me points in the remaining matches

Just seen RCB play against SRH next. They can't collapse against them. ๐Ÿคช