Bhavna hui suhagan. Finally!!!

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I was so disappointed with last week's superstitious tracks, esp Bhanu's bhoot savar was hilarious but useless 😛. I was thinking why this track and when will Raghav-Bhavna love track ever start. And then boom the precap 😆 So unexpected!! Bhavna would never and I say never fall in love with Raghav on her own, she had to be forced this way 🤪.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLHEqS1w24&ab_channel=KHABREINFATAFAT

P.S. The comments on this link say it maybe a dream sequence 🤔. Hope not.

Edited by jenny156 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

The precap does not look like a dream sequence from any angle 🤣

And you're right there was no way Bhavna would fall for Raghav in next 100 years 🤪

But I kind of like their friendship more than a romantic angle .. no tomatoes please 🤪 May be because we haven't seen much romantic chemistry between the two 🤔

Not all love stories have to be romantic ones 🤔

Also I am so tired of this forced or sudden marriage thing on ITV 

I would have preferred it if Bhavna and Raghav had mutually decided to get married for a cause say Anchal needing a father figure instead of Raghav marrying her to protect her from Tantrik 🤢

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

The precap does not look like a dream sequence from any angle 🤣

And you're right there was no way Bhavna would fall for Raghav in next 100 years 🤪

But I kind of like their friendship more than a romantic angle .. no tomatoes please 🤪 May be because we haven't seen much romantic chemistry between the two 🤔

Not all love stories have to be romantic ones 🤔

Also I am so tired of this forced or sudden marriage thing on ITV 

I would have preferred it if Bhavna and Raghav had mutually decided to get married for a cause say Anchal needing a father figure instead of Raghav marrying her to protect her from Tantrik 🤢

Yes their friendship is really nice, but as Raghav already likes her, as per rule in ITV they will eventually get married 😆. The mutual decision would be better but as we know Bhavna would have never married Raghav ever anyway 😆

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jenny156

Yes their friendship is really nice, but as Raghav already likes her, as per rule in ITV they will eventually get married 😆. The mutual decision would be better but as we know Bhavna would have never married Raghav ever anyway 😆

It would have been actually interesting to see how Bhavna develops feelings for Raghav and overcomes her past without being bound to love him as a husband

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

It would have been actually interesting to see how Bhavna develops feelings for Raghav and overcomes her past without being bound to love him as a husband

Yes I think we all wanted that, but they barely developed Bhavna's character sketch that way. She always friend zoned Raghav lol

jenny156 thumbnail

Looks like it's all real..

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ubmoJSE8ZdU

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Better quality of Promo / Precap ❤️

https://twitter.com/shamira_tasnim/status/1657840124346892290/

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She's already so mad at Raghav, after this she might even hate him, LOL!

Their chemistry is amazing, this show deserves prime time channels

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

She's already so mad at Raghav, after this she might even hate him, LOL!

Their chemistry is amazing, this show deserves prime time channels

@BOLD: 

Yes. 

Maybe, they’ll show Bhavna trying to wipe Raghav’s sindoor while elsewhere something bad happens to Raghav. 

It’ll show that Bhavna’s destiny is tied to Raghav who has always done good for her 👍🏼

Swetha-Sai thumbnail